1. This forum is in read-only mode.

final fantasy 9 disk 4 last part black screen

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by akomismomaglalaro6, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akomismomaglalaro6

akomismomaglalaro6 New Member

i dunno why this happen i download it here

ok when im going to lifa tree the game just stuck at black screen any one help??
    Post Merge: [time]1265505335[/time]
    anyone please help i dont want to waste my game

i played disk 1-3 but in disk 4 this will happen

i cant enter the lifa tree in final part its always blackscreen i try every video plug in i have try every psxe version but it doesnt seem to work either

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Have you used any cheats?
    ePSXe 1.5.2 with Pete's OpenGL2 2.9 driver, default "Nice" settings and the special game fixes for Final Fantasy 9 enabled should work.

What are your computer specs?

3. akomismomaglalaro6

i already try Pete's OpenGL2 2.9 driver w/ nice setting but still it wont work..

and i dont think the problem is in my computer cos i play and finish a lot of rpg games here using emulator.

oh and i remember something when im extracting the disk 4 before. it said that the file is corrupt. but still i can play it weird. i thought if my file is corrupt i cant start the game..

4. TirithRR

Your download may have been corrupted, but the ISO extracted and the other files didn't (SUB, CUE, CCD, etc.). If the RAR/ZIP/7z file corrupted, it can occasionally still have enough good data to get some of the files, but not all of them.

Are you using ePSXe 1.5.2? Have you enabled the Special Game fixes? Are you playing by loading the ISO from the menu, or have you burned the image to a CD?

5. akomismomaglalaro6

yes i try using 1.5.2 1.6- 1.7 version and still stuck up.. im using the ISO

another thing is another person have the same problem as me in the download section comment he said or they said that they stuck up too in the same part (black screen) he didn't mention if hes file is corrupt.

so you think i need to re-download it? i want to hear to another user that manage to beat the game using the file i download here. before i re-download it. cos sometimes my net suck up and i cant download it and i dont want to waste my time to re-download it and it still doesn't work for me T_T i just want to finish the game even it is a lil bit of old school game

6. TirithRR

Try loading your Memory Card file into another emulator like pSX and see if you can get past the point.

7. akomismomaglalaro6

ok i try downloading the psx but, i dont see the ISO load its only for CD??
    Post Merge: [time]1265618850[/time]
    ok problem FIX hahaha just re-download it and i finish the game

thanks for your help,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.