1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy 7 (Advent Children) Question?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hurakayne, Jul 15, 2010.

1. hurakayne

hurakayne New Member

Ok, so I'm just about to beat Final Fantasy 7 for the first time I'm at the last boss of the second disc.
    Yes I'm 16 and I havent beat FF7 yet. I know, I'm 16 and I havent beat FF7 yet. Sue me, I'm 16 and havent beat FF7 yet.
    But still, i need some advice, no lawsuits intact.
    Is it better for me to watch Final Fantasy Advent Children or Advent Children complete to continue the FF7 story? What is the difference between the two movies and is it even worth watching?

2. light_x_dark

light_x_dark Well-Known Member

First, if you're a Final Fantasy fan, then it is DEFINITELY worth watching.

Second, as far as I know, the only difference between the two, is that Complete has a few additional scenes, and the CG's more realistic than the normal Advent Children.

So, I think you're better off watching the Complete one.

3. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

The game is better.

4. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

I just watched both. 1000 times, watch complete. Makes more sense (additional scenes are added for clarity), it looks more epic, fight scenes are redesigned, and the alternate ending is amazing, especially if you've beaten FF7.
    Also, I'm going to fucking kill you because you're 16 and you haven't beaten FF7.

5. themeowmixer

themeowmixer Member

You were like... two when I was playing Final Fantasy VII (granted I was like... ten, but still).

I think I can forgive you, in that case.

6. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Wait... did this guy say he is 16 and hasn't beaten FF7 yet? I don't think he was clear enough on that.

7. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

I'm also 16 and haven't beaten FF7 yet... yep you heard me right. Me, at the age of 16, has not finished this game yet.
    Haven't finished it.
    Have not finished it.

I did watch Advent Children though (the Original). It's a great movie, you should definitely watch it.

P.S. Have not finished FF7 yet.

8. ChazG93

ChazG93 Well-Known Member

just about? i thought there was 3 discs for ff7?

9. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

there is, so quite a way to go yet.
    allkratos is right, the game is better but if your a fan you just gotta watch the movie, Ive seen it probably 20 times :)

also when i was 16 i hadn't beaten it either, it didn't get released till i was almost 19.....

10. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

I've never played a final fantasy game before (well, I played Echoes Of time, but that's from Final fantasy chronicles, not sure if it is part of the ff franchise).
    The only RPG's I like are Suikoden Tierkreis and Dragon Quest IX

11. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

I beat it when I was eight. And I played it (couldn't beat it) when I was six.
    You all suck.

12. msg2009

not as much as you, i beat it first time playing it

13. Reider

Reider Modereider

Got it when it was brand new and beat it in two weeks. I was 10 when I did this now that I think about how old the game is.

This trip down memory lane isn't making me feel any younger. =/

14. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

HELLO OLD MAN.

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you old git ;D

16. msg2009

It took me about a month or longer because i had to go to work. i was almost 19 when it came out

Hi :)

17. mixyjigz

mixyjigz New Member

hi.. uhmn i am 25 and i seriously Haven't finished the FF7.. not to mention pushed through after 2 hours of gameplay..
    no srsly.. i was hooked to other games by that time then a year later i was playing FFT.. so on

due to how the game is soo darn famous, i was able to learn the story of the game w/o actually going through hours of gameplay
    (can you believe that a friend is willing to sit with me drink coffee and tell the story of ff7 from the beginning)

anyway, i suggest you finish this game first before watching the movie (make a quick run)..you can appreciate it more IMO.. the characters, the new stuffs like uber shades + awesome bike, big swiss knife etc..

18. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

OMG!!! :eek: how can u guys not beaten FFVII?! ill sue you guys, lolol, joking. but ive beaten this game so many times, and still dont get tired of it. i recomend playing the game first, if you have crisis core play it first, pefore playing FFVII, and then watch advent children, the complete version, that way, everything will make sense.

19. msg2009

and watch last order before you play ffvii

20. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

oh, yeah, totally forgot of that movie or episode :p