1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy 4 Warriors of light.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by miniafroboy, Oct 9, 2010.

1. miniafroboy

miniafroboy Well-Known Member

Well, i fell like a complete dick. I just started Final Fantasy 4 Warriors of light, and i'm stuck already. I'm at the bit in the witch's castle and there's the girl lying unconscious. It comes up "it appears she is out cold". I cant figure out how to wake her up. help?

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

What girl? Aire? If it's not Aire, then you can't wake them up. Just touch them or press A if it's Aire.

3. seventhsage

seventhsage Well-Known Member

there was a problem with this too that you have to talk to someone else first. If you warped out with an item, you may have to talk to someone in the beginning of the castle. Walk around for a bit and see if anyone seems out of place. (haven't actually played, but several people were asking earlier in gamefaqs' answers section

4. miniafroboy

Thanks sevensage, i had alreeady done that, and it worked, funnily enough:)

5. miniafroboy

New problem. I'm trying to get all crowns, and i have 4 left to get, sage and ninja being 2 of them. They are the 4 bottom line right to centre crowns. How do you get them?

6. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

I tHink They CAN be Found On The Four Towers,,

7. I got the ninja crown in the first tower, just north of Horne. Working on the second crown now.

How do you get the 4 "secret" crowns? They say from minigames, but there are only 2 minigames...