1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Film

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by monter, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monter

monter Guest

I remember watching a film but I forgot it's name I remember what happend in it so I was wondering if anyone watched the film and know it's name.

These peole go to this house and one of them is a woman with black hair who is young perhaps 20-30 and there is also the is old woman with ginger hair, who plays a piano at the beggining but one of the piano strings snaps at here eyes causing her to blead so this man drives her off to the hospital. In the past a woman tries to protect her babies from there evil farther who killed their mother. The babies died but there ghosts of them still inhabits the house. The aforementioned 20-30 woman I told you about has an encounter with a ghost of one of the babies. Later on the 20-30 woman goes into a libary to look at a book about the house.

Thats all I remember does it ring a bell to anyone here?

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Sounds somewhat like "The Haunting" , did it have catherine zeta jones in it?

Otherwise if you can remember an actor or two ill probably know the movie.

3. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

Wasn't the Haunting about a bunch of people that lock themselves up in this old old house but the whole movie took place in that house and didn't see anything about a library, mind you I watched this movie years ago. I usually watch all horror/supernatural movies I can but this one just doesn't ring a bell....hmmmm

4. monter

monter Guest

It was the haunting as I found out today because I watched it.

5. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol just the peice about the piano wire in the eye was enough :p Though to be honest the haunting was'nt the best of movies. If you liked the haunting then you should try Steven Kings "Rose Red" or "The Shining" (though the shining was much better in the book :p).

6. monter

monter Guest

Yeah I guess.

7. Orvil28

Orvil28 Member

Its def the haunting with Catherine Zeta Jones (DOUGLAS) Liam Neeson and Owen Wilson. I think I'm a bit sick cos I laughed when the piano string twanged into her eye!

8. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

This issue has been resolved already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.