1. This forum is in read-only mode.

File Correctly!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by branraf, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

Please people of Romulation, are we all forgetting what sections we need to post in. As a small favour to the staff of Romulation, please put your thread's in the correct section. If you are unsure what section you should put them in, start them with something like... I'm unsure whether this in the correct section. or something like that. I keep seeing the Moved: [thread name]. This just looks pretty stupid and probably a pointless job for the staff of this site. You are all independant, you are all a different person, you can all put your thread's in the appropriate section.

Now wouldn't it be very ironic if this thread were moved.

2. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Like someone would read this and care.

I say, nice effort, but those who might read this won't pay attention. However, you have my support on this one. :p

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

No new member will read this (barely read stickies) and eventually this will just fade away into darkness.

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

For example:Me, I'll never read this.. i just posted blindly :)

5. elk1007

elk1007 Well-Known Member

Does any body have the FFXIII roms?

6. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

New members won't certainly listen to a low class member, so you should stop giving these kind of announcements and let the forum authorities either be more strict about the rules, or ignore the issue since it's not that much of a major problem.

7. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

What do you mean by 'a low class member'. As far as i'm aware you aren't such a high class member and, do i see you attempting to help Romulation in any way?
    This thread is just something to remind the members of Romulation that organisation is in effect here. Now i'm sure some of them are aware, but over the next week, if i see the Moved: message has decreased from a lot to a little or a few then i'll know this thread has taken effect!

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

adriskrayzee meant that there is a rule against back-seat modding, I get told off for ranting at trolls, this thread is much worse. And your only a star 2 member, one step up from "noob" to most people... It's unlikely they are going to listen to you if they haven't read the rules written by the admin. If you are concerned about this then just think: they will end up getting banned if they annoy mods/admins enough, mods have a go at them anyway and the ones worth staying will have read the rules anyway...

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Okay, let me just get one thing straight, there's no such thing as "member class" on RomUlation. You're all the god damn same kind of member here, I don't care if you have a million posts or donated a million dollars to RomUlation, all the same!

If I see people putting other people down due to number of stars or newness then said member will get a few days in the penalty box.

Now, as to the back-seat modding. Telling someone that back-seat modding isn't allowed is backseat-modding as well. So perhaps we can all agree to wipe the slate clean and stop this silly class hierarchy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.