1. This forum is in read-only mode.

figure collecting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calvin_0, Feb 22, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i wonder do anyone here collect action figure as well...i just started collecting last year and here is some of the picture of it...please dont compaint about the picture quality...Nokia 5700 Xpress Music arent well know for the camera.

My Figure collection

before you ask "where is the cat girls?", its sad to tell you, I cant find any of them in Malaysia.

so if you are collecting them as well, please post some pictue XD

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Well I used to collect FF figures if that counts.. I sold them though :'(

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

I had a collection of the full 152 original pokemon figurines and every dragonball/ dragonball z/dragonball GT character. Though I ditched those long ago.....

*reflects back on all the wasted time and $*

4. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

I collect 1/144s of Transformers and Gundams. With my budget these days I have a hard time buying more :-\.

5. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

If it counts....
    I have hundreds of pogs....

6. calvin_0

did you sold them to collector or just used shop?...i hope its a collector since they willing to pay good money for it....which is the original reason i started my collection, i think them as an investment...but later i found out that i perfer to see them displaying in my room......so much for the investment plan....

well i also collect pokemon figure, but they are not 100% original, some of them are then rest local made, i stop when i found out i run out of space..if you want to see them, i could take a picture of them, just let me know.

my friend collect transformers, although he is not a hardcore, he just collect the one that he likes *hitstarscreemhint*

and for gundam, did you make the background as well? cause i see some of the collector using gundam model to create a battle sceen or recreate sceen from anime, those are very impressive.

7. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Heh I used to collect Gundam, Zoids, and Bey Blade figures, and pokemon mint figures, I still ahve the full set of gold mint 16 karat from mcdonalds, I really thought they'd be good investments also...so much for that

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes I sold them to a collector... He said he was a collector anyway..

9. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

i dont collect figure but i collect ff7 drinking can..

10. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

lol, you got a Shana figure i want it too!!

11. calvin_0

ya, for some reason, Shana is porpular in Malaysia

12. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Do you have a Yoshida figure???

13. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

What is a Yoshida figure? ???

14. calvin_0

Who is Yoshida

15. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Did i had the name wrong??

The side/head character with the big boobies

16. calvin_0

oh...i think i know who....the Alcoholic Mage with Glasses which can transform into a bear...and nope, i dont have her because i didnt saw any figure of her, and i perfer Shana over her XD

17. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Not margery-daw i meant the other one, the one that is also in love with sakai

18. calvin_0

oh...you mean Kazumi...nope, i didnt see any figure of her too.....even though Shana is famous in Malaysia, but i having hard time finding figure set (like the CCS figure set in the photo), I only see large scale figure....and all of them is Shana....and there is also alot of Naruto figure as well >.< (i hate Naruto)

19. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Hmm, weird, to have one figure but not the rest XD

20. calvin_0

post a picture XD

i'm going to look for Suzumiya Haruhi this weekend.

btw did you make that avatar?, if you did, you really should make an avatar of her hair style, you know the episode about she keep changing her hair style depend on the day.