1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fighting Fantasy: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain. HELP PLZ FREEZE PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by phongle123, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phongle123

phongle123 Well-Known Member

A Little Bit Farther into the game, where you in this circular room with about 8 doors, the yellow one leading into Chieftien's room, and when you beat him theres his guy that talks about the one Orc, but when I talk to him and i finish talking, 2 seconds later, it freezes, this also happens to the next few people i talked to ahead of the game, but I went back and talked to the people before, nothing happened. (THIS does not include the TRADING, bc when I Trade (Buy/Sell) it doesn't freeze after) Is this an Anti-Piracy or something? BC I cant get pass it w/o talking to them. Thx in advance.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Try backing up your games and saves, formatting your MicroSD, and reinstalling the latest firmware for your flashcart.
    Freezing can be caused by slow MicroSDs. Formatting can help speed things up.

3. phongle123

phongle123 Well-Known Member

Thx, but this only happens to few of the people I talk to, but the people that I need to talk to are the people that Continue the storyline, and the others people dont freeze the game, only the peoples that continue the storyline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.