1. This forum is in read-only mode.

FIFA WC 2010! Who's your favourite team?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Meramex, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Meramex

Meramex Well-Known Member

The qualifiers are nearly over, and it does not look good for many of the teams.
    Who do you think could still make it to south Africa and perhaps just go all the way to win the title.

My money's on England

2. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

England, Spain and Holland are all impressive. I think one of them will win the cup.

3. -zeRo-

-zeRo- Well-Known Member

I go for England. But, no Brazil. ;D

4. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Greece is my favourite, but they won't win.

5. Meramex

Finally people who care about the wider world. All right these are the teams that are already headed for South Africa:

South Africa
    Japan Australia
    South Korea
    Netherlands
    North Korea
    Brazil Ghana
    England
    Spain
    Paraguay

As things currently stand, two of the worlds best players could miss out Footballs Biggest Show.

6. grimsim1

North Korea are gonna be one of those dark horses that somehow sneak through to the second round I think. These type of teams are always underestimated. Anyway, does anyone know what happened between the Bahrain - Saudi Arabia tie? Does the winner go through automatically or do they face New Zealand?

7. Meramex

They have to face New Zealand

8. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

Netherlands
    Cuz i life there :p

9. redalert24

redalert24 Member

Would watch out for Australia to make 2nd round, they've been fairly impressive during their qualifiers and have a habit of stepping up on big occasions e.g. 2006 World Cup

10. Meramex

First match ended nil-nil but in the second match it ended 2-2 so Bahrain won through the away goals rule. They have to face New Zealand next

11. grimsim1

Australia play in Asian confederation now. They already made it through.

12. redalert24

redalert24 Member

No i mean during the actual World Cup, wouldn't be surprised if they made it to the Quarter Finals if they get a lucky draw...

13. adamg4062

adamg4062 New Member

IRELAND HAVE BEEN CLASS SO FAR SO GOOD :D:D:D

14. dean89

dean89 Well-Known Member

Heads up folks! What's with the attitude? Have any of you guys seen the action from Ghana? Best watch out for those black stars. Bet you think i'm going for Ghana cuz i live here... think again, i would gladly go for England, but Ghana's turnin' rough. Oh, and good luck zeRO.

15. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I'll be very bias here, but Australia has come leaps and bounds in the last 5 years of Football. We have our own Football Competition that is rising in members and fans every year.

Australia ended up playing against Italy in the finals to not only get an actor falling to the ground for a free kick. In the last 4 years, Australia has not used their full side, and still have been able to beat teams convincingly. (Though not the best teams.)

Soccor (Football) isn't my number 1 sport, but because it is such a huge worldwide sport, I love to watch it.

16. manaphy4ever

manaphy4ever New Member

my favorite team is Bahrain Because it's my country and i will support it forever :)

bahrain they will play against new zeland in 10/10/2009 in bahrain so it's only 10 days left until starts :)

17. daulidas

daulidas New Member

Chile ftw!! xD

18. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

England will go out in the quarter finals.

19. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

none favourite team... i dont like football

20. Meramex

No one asked you anything. Go waste someone else's time.