1. This forum is in read-only mode.

FFX - White Wind

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by insanecrazy07, Jun 22, 2008.

1. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I know in the ronso fight against Biran and Yenke, Yenke is supposed to cast White Wind.
    I already killed him so what other monster uses White Wind? it says learned from Dark Purin. What is that?

Does that mean Dark Flan? seems like all of the faqs use the old names and not the ones that are the actual names on the disc. ie: Guardian Wrist Guard, no such name in the game, rusty sword is called ancient sword by most faqs.

its really hard when the faqs dont use the correct names for stuff.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I think different region Final Fantasy X games have different names for weapons etc. in-game, so that may be the case. Purin I think is a Flan, one of those jello guys.

3. insanecrazy07

its just funny because flan is spanish, you would think it would be in the european release.

4. marcy

marcy Guest

Dark purin is a huge dark flan, which appears in the caves at gagazet mountain.

5. insanecrazy07

Those Dark Flans are uncatchable at my level right now since all he does is cast White Wind over and over and over. I did kill one with bahamut though.
    At least I got the enemy skill.

bahamut is my savior in every boss battle since I got him. Dumb Zombie/Curse statuses...
    I have two catching weapons, one with deathstrike and the other with stonestrike.
    Still can't catch Dark Flans...need more power.