1. This forum is in read-only mode.

FFCC help! I am stuck in the temple!!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by seilcho7, Mar 17, 2008.

1. seilcho7

seilcho7 Member

ok.. im in the room where there are 4 different magic pots at the edges and 3 ways i can go (one of the ways does not allow me to enter).
    If you take the south west way, there is a room with monsters poping out, then if you take south west again, there is save stone.

back to the room with magic pots, if you take north east way, theres a room with monster poping out (exactly same looking room i said earlier), then if you take north east again, i go back to the room with magic pots. this is like a maze! wtf.

what am i supposed to do? im running around those 3 rooms again and again.

2. sepsep

sepsep Well-Known Member

can you give me a screentshot of the place so that i can help...
    i cant imagine the romm :p

3. seilcho7

seilcho7 Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqM7mRSpQ08

here is video clip

sorry bad quality, i took it with my phone

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Oh lol, I was stuck at that bit too. So you wanna verse the last boss Galdes? Go to the north entrance. Then kill all the enemies at that room that will pop up then grab the 3 blocks and put them on those 3 weird symbols on the ground. Each time you place one on a symbol, the symbol should stay lit and the middle symbol will change colour. Then when it's white, step on it to be teleported. Hope I helped.

5. seilcho7

seilcho7 Member

i don't see any blocks i have no idea what you are talking about :(

6. anandjones

Are you sure you're in the north room and the shape of the room is square? In the north east corner of this room there should be three blocks.

7. seilcho7

seilcho7 Member

north room? you mean north east one? or north west?

somehow i can not enter north west.

8. anandjones

What the? To be able to get up to the part where you are, you would have needed to do everything else. Have you done the stage where you keep teleporting back to the town as a single character Al, Gnash etc. Then you get back to the temple and the first room in the temple now is the 3 way room as you are stuck in and then you verse one of the previous bosses you beat?

9. seilcho7

seilcho7 Member

wow... i just finished this game....... stupid ending...

+ i hated the voices! so childish omg!!! lol but game was ok.. thx for help.