1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ffcc:EoT can;t save

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Rekkei, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Rekkei

Rekkei New Member

HELP!!! having problem saving ffcc: echoes of time, whenever i try to save it says, "could not save data turn off the power and reinsert the ds game card" but whenever i do, it still says the same thing. I took out all my games and that the only game in the card help pls me wanna play and save >.< :'(

2. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

FFCC EoT like it's predecessor has an anti-piracy protection. You need Action Replay codes to bypass it, Seph posted them in the game's download page.

3. stormchas3r

stormchas3r New Member

I have the NDSTT for my Nintendo DS. Will I be able to use Action Replay on there? If so, how?

Thanks,

4. DeadVirus0

DeadVirus0 Member

Question: I've entered the AR code to bypass the protection but get the same error: "Could not save data. Turn off the power and reinstert the DS Game Card." What am I doing wrong and/or how do I get it to run properly.

I'm using NO$GBA v2.6a.

Please help me, RomUlation Forums, you're my only hope.

5. tomitanoshii

tomitanoshii Well-Known Member

Just browse around the forums many people have this same problem too. For those playing their games on their DS, go get their respective flashcart patches. For the NO$GBA error copy this cheat code:

Bypass Code
    020CAE48 E3A00000
    020CAE4C E12FFF1E
    020CB1B0 E3A00000
    020CB1B4 E12FFF1E

So anyway I'm going to make your life easier so I'm posting here the instruction for patching this game.

DSLazy and Arm7.Bin link: http://depositfiles.com/en/files/mkzsm6oea
    DASTM link:http://rapidshare.com/files/213215432/DSATM.rar.html

Rom Patching Instruction

Part 1: By Using Arm7 Patch method, you’ll be able to fix those “No save file found” error while playing the roms, especially for R4.

1) Download DSLazy and Arm7.Bin here or here.

2) Next, we will extract this to a convenient place (Desktop for instance)

3) Open DSLazy which is in the DSLazy folder..

4) Click the … button and browse for your Name Of Rom Here.nds file.. Click OK. For instance if you need to patch Age of Empire, choose Age Of Empire rom.

5) Click on NDS UNPACK and that will bring up a folder..

6) Next, we have to copy the arm7.bin file into this folder that has popped up.. Replace the one that is already in there..

7) Next, we will click on NDS PACKER and choose a place to re-pack that folder (desktop again for example)

8) Put your patched games/roms back. Done!

===============================

Part 2: This fix will save your from those roms with Piracy-Check.

1) Download DSATM here or here.

2) Next, we will extract this to a convenient place (Desktop for instance)

3) Open DSATM which is in the DSATM folder.

4) Put the AR Code for Piracy Bypass in a notepad and save it as CHEAT.TXT example.

5) Under Files, Search for the roms you want to add. Next load Cheat.txt. Then choose a destination for the patched rom.

6) Under Patches, Choose ‘Trainer’ only.

7) Click ‘AutoPatch Game‘. When the pacthing done, you can transfer the new rom to SD card and play.

*Credits goes to the admins of the site that I cannot mention due to forum rules

6. Rekkei

Rekkei New Member

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

8. Akatsuki1423

Akatsuki1423 Member

Why does McAfee say that the download's a potentially unwanted program?