1. This forum is in read-only mode.

FF Echoes of Time Save problem for Supercard! And More~

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by tarika, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarika

tarika Active Member

Before you guys say anything, YES I DID LOOK AT THE OTHER POSTS IN THE FORUMS WITH THE SEARCH BAR! And tried the solutions too.

I'm using a supercard DS one

Now then, just like everyone else with the problem, the save feature either freezes up on me or tells me to reinsert the card. Yeah, I do know thats the anti-pirate thing so I tried to put in the anti-piracy codes in and of course nothing happens. Tried the supposedly patched versions but of course, they don't work either.

Now guys and gals, I'm an idiot since I don't even know how to do the cheats access the action replay menu or insert the code in. My first attempt at trying to access the action replay menu while I was playing in the begining ended up with me having a black screen on both screens but I could still hear my character move and such. (Was using the L+R + start + up thing)

Sooooo my questions:

1: How do you use the action replay and insert codes into it?
    2: How EXACTLY do you convert and place the codes from your computer into the game? (Yes, I know that you have to do @(codename) followed by a space and then the codes but what else?)

3: How would I patch my supercard if needed? I looked all over the site and either I didn't understand what was in the download section at the supercard website or there was no patch there at all.

This has seriously been frusterating me for the past 2 days, help and advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You can modify your firmware's cheat database and insert Action Replay codes to be used. You don't convert your codes, you just use something like R4CCE to modify.

And https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

3. tarika

tarika Active Member

But how EXACTLY do you use the action replay? x.x

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You enable cheats on your card, and turn on the cheats you want.

It varies by card, but it's usually in the menu somewhere, or by pressing a button when selecting the ROM.

5. tarika

tarika Active Member

Yeah....thats what I'm trying to figure out right now.

Unfortunately, no one can give me a straight answer as to HOW to do it on a supercard one.

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Here, read this from the Supercard website:
    http://eng.supercard.cn/manual/dsone/cheat.html

It's their manual, the cheat pages.

7. tarika

tarika Active Member

Ughhhh this is sooooo hopeless x___________________________x

The stupid .cht file of the bypass code won't convert into a .sct file!!!!

GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRUSTERATION LIKE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

And I seriously hate those so called "patched" versions of the game!!

Ehh......... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Perhaps the god of gaming hates me.

Anyone have any ideas...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.