1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fellow romulation users I have something important to bring up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zking0games, May 5, 2013.

1. zking0games

zking0games Member

I know now that it was stupid of me to abandon this site, and I wish to no longer break the rules and instead start a clean slate a fresh, if you will you may have known me as mrsmes, but now no longer for I wish to make this rom site, my permanent rom downloading home, so long as I can get the nintendo 3ds roms such as pokemon x, pokemon y, super mario 3d land, the new super mario bros, the new super mario bros 2, either way I wish to make this site my home once more that I shall never abandon for another site, and I am sorry that I broke the rules in the past. But does the bible not teach of forgiveness? sorry to seem religious but just to illistrate a point, so cant You all here give me a second chance, i won't spam any more either, or talk about gm work in progress games as long as You accept me for who I am... Can You do that much for me?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

we don't have 3ds roms and probably aren't going to. They're pointless anyway since there's no means of playing them.

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Uh... who are you?

And as Loonylion said, we don't host 3DS ROMs yet.
    We MAY in the near future, but that is up for Seph to decide.

We try and host systems that are playable, and not pointless.

4. zking0games

zking0games Member

Ah well what if i were to buy them and some how give you a copy of them?

5. Loonylion

wouldn't change the fact that they aren't playable, and they're probably too hot for seph to want them at the moment anyway.

6. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

No point.
    We already have a full collection of the things.

We just aren't hosting them at the moment.

7. zking0games

zking0games Member

Ah well, I see well I can wait, even if it is 3 to 4 months before i get them, sorry I offered to help out. Well atleast let me know if there are any real 3ds emulators and if they are not fake, for I have fallen for one before, sure the youtube video looks convincing but when you go to that website and download and run it, it makes You do surveys... so any 3ds emulator that does not make You do surveys would be nice...

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

First of all I been here for ages and I never heard of you...maybe you weren't on the social threads...

Second, 3ds roms aren't playable as of yet and anything you find on youtube take with a pinch of salt, romU would be one of the FIRST to advertise the news (other than homebrew sites like gbatemp etc) and alot of those youtube vids are full of crap, emulators...sheesh you're looking a few years away from emulation...

A card that allows native play on a 3ds would be a more viable solution but there is no eta on them at all, so my advice...find a cheap 3ds if you simply cannot wait, I know I did but then again I got enough cash to last me many gaming generations...

9. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Weren't they saying a few months ago that they managed to do something-or-rather to the firmware?

10. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=19498.0

He's the one arguing with Reider.

Not really.
    Some people managed to trigger a modified error message. Nothing special.

As masterDS64, there are no 3DS emulators or flashcards, and probably wont be for some time.
    Don't bother wasting your time on YouTube.

All the crap on there is FAKE.

11. zking0games

zking0games Member

Well I am very sorry, for my actions... but for one thing I think is certain, and not being rude but could you send me a link to my post there because I cannot find it at all, ok...

12. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=19498.msg255536#msg255536

13. zking0games

zking0games Member

Ok well I understand your point now, and lets never run into situations like this again. All in all I say everyone here deserves a fresh start. but that is just me, now I am never telling a admin or mod what to do here or ever it was just a simple suggestion. Can You Forgive me?
    Ok so I came back I screwed up again, but we learn from failure but not from success, right? So why don't we say this is the final time I mess up and it's the last straw for me, if I do mess up ever again I will never come back to the site... or at least for 6 months.

14. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Lol Girogex!

15. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well it's been a long time and most people are idiots when young, consider this the one extra chance that no one ever gets.

16. Reider

Reider Modereider

Except at least 2 or 3 other people I can think of off-hand because it's been long enough that I don't care anymore.

Sometimes I wonder if people are masochists here.

17. zking0games

zking0games Member

Thank You soo much, Seph...

18. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

LOL
    is it just me or everyone is this your signature ?

19. Loonylion

its his signature

20. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

i think he really feels sorry for what he has done .