1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Favorite Soda Or Juice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zman126, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Zman126

Zman126 Active Member

Hello all of Romulation!

I would like to know your favortie soda or juice. Please post!

First of all, my favorite soda is probably Mr. Pibb.

2. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

I dislike soda. I hardly drink it, plus its not good for you.
    Anyway, my favorite drinks are orange juice and grape juice.

3. tvrtko

tvrtko Well-Known Member

Cocta.

4. ICE-X

ICE-X Well-Known Member

I used to drink like 5 or 6 cans a day, but I decided to cut it out so I'm down to one a day. But I like root beer. :)

5. joe_yoshi

joe_yoshi Well-Known Member

Coca-Cola!!

6. bb200

bb200 Member

Coca Cola, my favorite...

7. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Can Iced tea be considered as a juice?

well, if not, my favorite soda is Sarsi, a Filipino version of Rootbeer.

8. Reider

Reider Modereider

I'm pretty big on Dr. Pepper right now myself but I'll occasionally settle for some Coca-Cola and Mountain Dew.

9. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Do you like Dr. Pepper hot or cold? ( quote from Blast from the Past )

Also, i dont why, but I used to like Pepsi but since it was extra expensive, i changed to Coca-cola products

10. sonyuser333

sonyuser333 Active Member

Coke, Pepsi, 7up

Always have them fridged and a nice rock glass with ice.

11. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

I think my favourite drink must be apple juice with a bit of lemon juice (about 5 parts apple juice to 1 part lemon juice), but it has to be properly cold. This for some reason it's the perfect drink for my taste buds. No matter what mood I'm in, it always hits the spot.

12. EmmaGebz

EmmaGebz Well-Known Member

uhhh Coca Cola hehe, It seems so strange to say soda, I have never even used the term before hehe

13. 465740

465740 Well-Known Member

PEPSI :D

14. ultra

ultra Guest

i have to go with sprite or 7up. it's a semi neutral base [since there is a mild flavor of lime/lemon] and can be mixed with other soft drinks such as fruit punch or grape and you get a very flavorable drink.

if you add a squeeze of lime to sprite, the flavor gets stronger. by adding lime to make sprite stronger in flavor, you can add a little amount of vodka and you won't taste the bad flavor of the alcohol since the taste of the sprite got stronger due to the added lime juice.

if you add sprite or 7up with lemonade, you get fresca [lemon lime fresca].

15. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

^Looks nice, I'm sure to try it the next time I have the ingredients ready.

I love Root Beer (or Sasparilla flavor) soda the most. But for drinks, I prefer Pocari Sweat when I'm thirsty.

Anyway, can someone describes how Dr. Pepper tastes like? They don't sell one here :( and now I'm curious.

16. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone can really describe it, it's in a field all it's own (Mr. Pibb is similar drink). I think they are categorized under "pepper" flavor, but that name has nothing to do with actual peppers and more to do with the brand Dr. Pepper. Similar to how Pepsi, Coke, RC, etc are in the "Cola" category. 7up, Sprite, Sierra Mist are "non-colas"

Dr. pepper boast "23" flavors.

17. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Noooo. Now I'm even more curious. They don't even sell pepper-flavored drink here. I hope google can satisfy my curiosity.

Edit:
    Even wikipedia have said it. :( I'm hopeless.

18. Zeb

Zeb Well-Known Member

Well, it's not quite a soda, nor is it a juice, but I do believe it was given to humans by the ancient gods. Yes, this mystical beverage is known as "Red Bull" here on earth.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it falls into every known beverage category known to man.

19. nekocode

nekocode Member

well my fave was the good old Whoopa$$..

[​IMG]

20. atika258

atika258 Member

hmm juice would be lemonade and soda i dont have a favorite but energy drink would be monster or red bull