1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fate/Stay Night

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by TODhaseo, Jul 26, 2009.

1. TODhaseo

TODhaseo Active Member

Anybody seen this anime before? its pretty good,yet sad,its a action,romance and some comic relif i really recommend this anime.

[​IMG]

Sorry but this had to be said XD it is that funny for a quote

2. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

I play the VN of fate/stay night... since i think that is better and i play Fate Hollow Ataraxia too...

3. TODhaseo

TODhaseo Active Member

YAAAAAAAAAY A F/SN FAN im not alone! XD

4. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Ohhh
    this is on my "to watch list", but I cant really watch it right now :p

5. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Saber~

Lol,she's need to be modified.:p

Yeah,I watch it.

6. crazytuna

On a scale of 10, how much would you grade this?

please don't rate this as a fan, but as a normal viewer :p

7. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Fate/Stay Night was a bit of an odd title for me. The animation, sound, plot and characters were all rather solid, but it felt like less than the sum of its parts. I have no idea why.

8. PhatomKids

if i really have to rate the anime i would say its a crappy piece of work...

i mean of all the route they chose to animate they chose the worse one.... and at the end of the anime you would be asking youself so many question... one for example is.. who is archer ? And after knowing who archer real identity is you would be asking... how is it possible for him to join the holy grail war..? And how did he turn out like that ?

And you dunt get to see dark saber and and dark sakura... and you sure dunt get to see true assassin... and you dun get to see berserker using his true nine lives in the anime...

9. tehuber1337

It's not really fair to judge the anime based on what was in the game, is it?

10. PhatomKids

of course its fair.... assuming that you did not know the game exist... after you finish watching the anime... it would be a bunch of question that you wanna ask like i say before... and of course you will not have a full understanding of the show... and some people might think that the anime is not very good simply because there is too many unanswered point in the anime...

11. kait

kait Well-Known Member

i watched it but later on i got pretty bored
    so i stopped watching it

12. tehuber1337

The anime is an adaptation of the game and not an extension. It should stand on its own when being reviewed.

Besides, the game contains substantial adult content, no? It's highly inappropriate for a mass audience.

13. PhatomKids

As you say that it should be reiewed on its on since its stand on its own.... that is why i say... too many unanswered point in the anime... hard to have a understanding of the anime since many point were not explain.... its not a very good anime...

And of course there is the non H - version for the "mass audience" in case you do not know...

14. tehuber1337

It's been a while since I've seen it, but I don't recall the anime having any major plotholes or unexplained points.

As for the non-H version of the game...Well, I was in fact unaware of this. Still doesn't particularly interest me, though.

15. PhatomKids

Its been quite awhile since i watch the anime also... but one being archer... i think that they should have say who he really is... instead of not saying it... and how he could kill berserker 5 time which is dame near impossible for any hero... expect gilgamesh since he could kill berserker 12 time with the help of enkidu.... i really wish they could have make an anime out of a different route.. but i doubt that would be possible

16. tehuber1337

I don't think Archer's real identity was very important. There's nothing wrong with having a character be somewhat of an enigma.

Regarding his Berserker kills, I don't think you comprehend just how GAR Unlimited Blade Works is =/

17. PhatomKids

Well Unlimited Blade Work is kinda like like Gate Of Babylon only difference is that Unlimited Blade Work have infinite sword during that time span when its activate which allow archer to completely dominate gilgamesh

And of course archer identity is important... i mean you would have never thought that archer is shiro right ?

18. tehuber1337

Huh? What? I didn't know who he is, and if that's the case then I'd rather not know >_>

19. crazytuna

Questions unanswered aren't really my problem here,
    ok I think I'll leave it on my list to watch, but not the one I have to really watch

20. TODhaseo

TODhaseo Active Member

Yeah the game has alot of things you need to understand...but hell the psp game comming out is pretty damn good i need to read the VN first