1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fastest Record For Beating A Game

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by joe_yoshi, Feb 12, 2008.

1. joe_yoshi

joe_yoshi Well-Known Member

Hey!

just post all of your best records for beating a game here and try to include a pic if you can!

B2KEDIT: Do not use internet shorthand such as "u". You have been warned many times. Stop.

2. joe_yoshi

Super Mario World GBA Version: 10 Mins 58 Sec

3. sean-dude

sean-dude Well-Known Member

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Tetris, not fastest, but longest: 37 minutes Unlimited mode

5. joe_yoshi

wow that was you?

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I'm skeptical of it. He touched the flowers a lot and it should have killed him every time, plus the timer was going too fast, so the game was sped up, giving him a faster run speed. The fact that the music is at the correct pace means nothing, it could easily be dubbed.

7. joe_yoshi

sorry but if you've ever played the game... the timer goes that fast and you can just touch the tips of the piranha plants.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I have the game, it was the first video game I ever owned.

9. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I think the clock is running at the normal speed. Mario can actually avoid the piranha plants by less than 0 pixels. I've done it before.

10. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

Metal Gear Solid - 3 hours. First time playing too. I had VR missions, so I was ready for action!

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy IX-4 hours. Didn't do sidequests or nothing.

12. wiirdos

wiirdos Member

spongebob game on gba(long time ago) - 12ish min.

13. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis:- 0:58:30

that is my best record for beating a RE game, only beat the boss and evade everything else, armed with only a handgun (the Nemesis's handgun), all my friend have thier jaw drop when they saw the record XD (they was there when i'm playing)

14. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Pokemon Red...about 6 hours i had nothing to. Anyway i think they mentioned the game being beaten withing 3 hours. i had double XD
    Ah. well, i was about 10

15. CloudBoy101

I'm a bit skeptical about that guy beating Mario in 5 minutes as well. I've played that game for years, and I've never been able to escape death like that. I'm not saying that I have amazing skill at the game, but when you've been playing a game like that for a loooooooong time, you kind of notice the exact area where an enemy can kill you, and he seemed to hit those spots a million times over. He's really good at the game on some parts, but I just don't buy it.

16. joe_yoshi

LOZ Ocarina of Time: around 2 1/2 hours

17. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Well there is a warp gate that goes from 1-2 to 4-1, and another from 4-2 to 8-1, so that saves you a hell of a lot of time. :p

18. CloudBoy101

Very true, I actually know a faster way to get to the 8-7-6 warp gate, lol I thought he missed it.

19. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Beat New Super Mario Bros DS in a few hours, and Dragon Quest VIII in a month. June - July ;)

20. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Yeah i love Super Mario Bros especially on the SNES (have it!!) and on the DS it's more for fun.
    New super mario bros in only 3 hours ;D