1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fast Food VS Real Food

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rpgirl, Apr 1, 2010.

1. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

You know it's bad for you but it tastes good. Those burgers, chips and carbonated drinks, you can't get enough. How often do you visit fastfood outlets and do you feel guilty consuming them? Would you prefer real food ( healthy rice, wholemeal stuff, veggies, lean meats..etc) to fastfood anytime or you are a fastfood junkie? :p

For me, I visit Mcdonalds every once in 2 to 3 months, hardly KFC or Pizza Outlets. What about you? :)

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Had a McDonalds two months ago for the first time in about a year, needless to say I found it sickening.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

After I watched Super Size Me the other day...
    My mind has changed completely about fast food...

I NEVER ever ever want to even see a freaking McDonalds ever again in my entire life...

I prefer real food. Not that crap they serve.
    I'm not talking about McD's, but about the whole fast food system.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

For almost two years , I haven't gone to Burger King or Mcdonalds (or any other burger/taco/chicken styled fast food place).
    I have gone to Subway, Mancinos (another sub sandwich place) and a Chinese Buffet restaurant.

That's not to say that I eat healthy. I chow down on grilled burgers, tacos, steaks, pizza, fried porkchops, bacon, sausage, eggs, bread, etc. at home.

While I might not eat healthy, I do eat balanced. It's just that I eat a bit more than I should. I eat salads and vegetables with dinner. But I also eat three good sized tacos, or half a large pizza when I make them. Or half a plate full of potatoes with two good sized country fried steaks. Right now my weight as been stable for about 8 years. I might lose/gain a couple pounds here and there, but nothing big. If I wanted to lose weight, I would just cut my portions of what I currently eat to a moderate amount, and would likely slowly lose weight. By not drinking any sodas, only water and the occasional juice with breakfast, I lost almost 10 pounds.

5. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

I ONLY EAT FLAMING HOT CHEETOS

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I can't stand mc donalds except for the desserts...only burger king/hungry jacks does it despite the fact it's worse for you.

Thankfully I live at home with a mother who makes healthy junk food :p

7. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I got to McD or KFC or buy any other fast foods depend on the mood.

Though for now I mostly eat real food since it's cheaper and more satisfying.

8. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I rarely eat fast food since its expensive for me
    An exception was during my last semester,since everytime my friends went out they ate fast food,and I was following them,so...... :p

9. Hyozanryu

Hyozanryu New Member

I hate fast food especially since I worked for McDonald's. If I ever enter any of those "restaurants" I'm gonna throw up...

10. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

XD you can't really base not eating it on a movie where a guy eats nothing but fat food for a month

common sense must have run away

11. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

Fortunately our Romu members know what's best for them. Munching on tidbits are bad too but I have a bad habit of breaking it, I have a tendency of grabbing chips in a bag and play my favourite RPG. You know how free you can have over your joystick when you play RPG. I need to break free from this bad habit. LOL:p

12. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Not only does he eat nothing but fast food, but he doesn't try to eat it responsibly.

Of course, had he been responsible with his fast food diet, he wouldn't have had as many issues, and it wouldn't have been an "interesting" "documentary".

13. vsio

vsio Active Member

X

I eat mostly real food. The reason is, it is less bad chemical substance rather than the fast ones...

X

14. mr.nintendo

mr.nintendo Well-Known Member

I eat both.
    when i want to i eat fast food or i simply take real one.

15. MadSemtex

MadSemtex Well-Known Member

Once in the 3 months I go to McDonalds
    Once a week I eat French fries

16. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I know, but still, it was disgusting. :p

Yeah, he was over-indulging himself a little too much. :p

17. fast food is so freakin good but i do eat normal food

18. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

When you look at a fast food logo, right away you want to hurry up or go faster. -study shows.

19. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

good for you

i like both

20. arceus12345

arceus12345 Well-Known Member

i just hate junk food. i have never been to any fast food place 8) 8) and i am not going to stop now. ;D :D