1. This forum is in read-only mode.

FAQ page

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by damanali, Apr 5, 2010.

1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

I strongly suggest a FAQ page, or Frequently asked question page. Like who made Romu, who are the admins, can i use this card with that card crap.

seriously, i know its a bit of a rant, but i'm kinda irritated seeing threads like who is Seph, who name romu? when and why romu was made, why is the polar bear the mascot and not a lion....etc...

also, i always see this thread with the same answer with the irc memories...can't you just answer the question instead of pointing to the irc memories thread? If there is a FAQ page, we can say, look at the FAQ page for all your question needs.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

we don't want the origins of the mascot repeated because frankly its unsuitable for kids, who are our major audience.

3. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

still, a about us page and FAQ page is a must for every website.

btw, can anybody pm me the origin of the mascot? its a big pain to search the irc memories which is why i'm irritated with its origin. thanks.

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

IT's actually a good idea.

I see much users asking the same question everytime.

Maybe you can post it on the Wiki?

5. davelamb

davelamb Member

its a good idea.
    i think a lot of it is covered in the sticky topics though.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

A FAQ is a horrible idea. First of all people rarely reads it, and when they do the question they need answered usually isn't answered at all. The wiki is the new faq and it will be made available soon.

7. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

... Like the idea I mentioned (put it in the Wiki).

Anyways, I think it's solved now and that it's been worked on, right?