1. This forum is in read-only mode.

family issue *want ideas to settle them*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Devilkid32176, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

ok, im fed up with my family, here is what is going on:

a couple of days ago, my grandfather & grandmother from Russia want me to come and live with them but my mother's side of the family said it would be a bad idea and now, well im stuck in the middle and im going to start cussing at them, so i want a simple solution to finish this before my family kills each other because of my decision

thanks for any suggestions

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Inappropriate response: Wow you're lucky, maybe you're Grand parents will train you in the fine arts of Russian espionage :)

On topic, more appropriate response: I know it's a dispute between your parents & grand parents, but given the fact that it is your well-being we're talking about, I would suggest you tell them how you feel about the matter. Both of the parties should know how you feel about the matter.

3. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Set up a Gulag.

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Say them what you want.

If you want to stay here, stay here. If you want to go there, go there.

Or you can go each month to there and here.

5. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

he is not that rich

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Actually yoshi has a good point, albeit it isn't easily understood.

If you'd like, why don't you try living with your grand parents for a while.

This will give you an opportunity to know more of your Russian heritage, if at all that interests you.

Also, Grandparents tend to spoil their grandkids a whole lot more than your parents would.

7. Devilkid32176

lol, well true, i have to give them my answer and well i never really seen my grandparents since i was little and Cahos,
    you make a good point too since im really excited to visit russia ^__^ but like i said though my mom's side of the family
    never did get along with my dad's side of the family >__> couldn't understand how my mom and dad met and married
    and stuff either, so yeah, sounds like a blast ^__^

maybe they will have shoes in my size there :)

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Oh I see, the typical "War with the in-laws" scenario, well don't worry about it as that's very typical of families. You shouldn't worry about how your mom & dad got along in the first place as that's just a typical instance when one outside of another family becomes part of the family due to matrimony.

9. Devilkid32176

yeah, im usually the middle person that gets dragged through the mud since the families dont like each other

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

LOL the way you said this makes me think more that your mom is afraid your grandparents will turn you into a Russian spy if you did go with your grandparents.

11. Devilkid32176

nah, my mom is all for it, me and my mom don't exactly see eye to eye, she just hopes for my safe health and stuff i do go over there, its my grandfather & grandmother on my mom's side that don't want me to go

12. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Dude just have the whole family over for a night out may be this would reconcile their differences. That or just drink vodka...ahahahah--jus' kidding. Never, ever, EVER drink hard liquor.

13. Devilkid32176

well, there is the problem, though >__> most of my mom's relatives live out of the state, it goes the same with my dad's side, so very big issue on that >_>

14. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

Sorry if you answered this already but I didn't see if you actually want to go or not. What's your opinion?

15. Devilkid32176

well i do, cause it would be a great vacation ^__^ maybe i can find a job over there :)

16. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

hurry up and have everyone catch a plane to Ohio, USA, and throw them in a tornado >:D problem solved >.>

17. Devilkid32176

sounds good to me XD

18. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

XD you can tell when i have a bad day XD

19. Devilkid32176

well, i have given them my answer, as of tonight i will be heading to russia at the beginning of the new year hopefully XD

20. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

See you later Comrade.

Are they pissed?