1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fallout Collection/DVD drive

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by teserut, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teserut

teserut Guest

i know this has no relevance to the romulation community, but you've always been there to help me at times of need before. So i was wondering if someone could give me some help regarding a disk i recently bought of fallout collection, a dvd rom. upon inserting the disk into my computer there was nothing, nothing nothing nothing. Upon further investigation (inserting other dvd roms resulted in the same thing) i concluded that it must be my computer at fault, in particular the dvd drive. Seriously if someone has any information that could help (or fix) my problem it would be greatly appreciated, i'm desperate to play these games.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Do other games work, both in cd and dvd format?

One option is to get a virtual drive, and run an iso of that...but why download something you have a pysical copy of?

Which is why I suggest-test a few disk of each format-and check the disc-is it in good condition?

If all else fails...I suggest a new drive-I just bought me another-cd burning fails and it can't do dvd's.
    Post Merge: [time]1248257503[/time]
    Also this could have went in "non emulation" help, anything you can think of fits here really XD

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yes, I would suggest a fault with your DVD drive. Unfortunately about the only fix is to replace it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.