1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fake iPod nano clone not as described

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ben360, Dec 31, 2010.

1. ben360

ben360 Well-Known Member

Right so I bought a iPod nano clone knowing it's a clone. And the pictures they showed were of a clone but the pictures they showed or the firmware are quite different everything else is the same. The one that dealextreme showed is the right firmware. Here is what I bought http://bestofferbuy.com/Designer-2.2'-LCD-MP3/AVI/MP4-Player-with-300KP-Camera---Blue-(4GB)-p-57865.html?currency=GBP&utm_source=gbase&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=gbase. And this is what I should have got. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQADFmibQNs.

Do you think I should get a refund and buy it off dealextreme.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Get a refund and buy something other than a clone of an already shitty product.

Apple=bad

Clone of apple=STUPID

3. ben360

ben360 Well-Known Member

Just watch the video and see how good it is I will post a photo of the firmware I got

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I question your sanity...

Then again, me owning an ipod classic (160gb) is an atrocity.

Can someone smart name a better mp3 player with a LARGE built in memory, 8gb is not enough for my needs.

And I don't want removeable memory ie SD card storage.

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

lol as bad as it goes, there is alot of sucker who buy it.

6. ben360

ben360 Well-Known Member

If you have watched the video you will se what I should have got shall I say I payed £18 what do I expect or shall I get a refund and get what I payed for

7. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Get a refund and buy a better product.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Still looks like shit now that I did watch the vid...

Personally, get an mp3 player that plays songs and vids only, you dont need a camera and all that crap (hell most mobiles have that crap in them).

Get a refund and get a better one.

YOU BEAT ME D:

9. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Some Sandisk Sansa mp3 players are quite good for their extremely low prices.

XD I a Sansa Clip+ got one for Christmas, and it has better audio than my laptop.
    Not sure if 8GB is enough for you though.
    (Of course my laptop has bad audio though....)

10. ben360

ben360 Well-Known Member

I think i should add what I got for £18 is very good and the maybe I am being picky
    Post Merge: [time]1293785004[/time]
    I only bought it because I dont want to take my iPod touch 2 school invade it gets nicked 1 more thing is the sound quality is amazing an feature this one has support for docks and the apple remote headphones

11. doughboy

doughboy Guest

Apple products suck in my opinion...

12. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

Get A Zune