1. This forum is in read-only mode.

facebook group.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by juanpaulopaguiligan, Mar 26, 2010.

1. juanpaulopaguiligan

juanpaulopaguiligan Active Member

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105706592792860 join us on Facebook and help us prosper with more members. :)

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ah...yet another facebook group.

Lol there is 3 romulation groups as well (unofficial of course), one is something...weird while the other 2 are about this site (one as romU as a whole, and one is for the spammers of romU such as myself :p )

Also I would advise not using facebook to share files in any form, even using megaupload links or what not, for those can be reported by people just randomly blowing by...

Trust me on that-for I was once one of those people :p

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

i can only find 1. ive joined it anyway

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Which is that?

Who's the creator?

Pm me the name-it might be the one I'm in...keeping it secret as much as possible :p

5. juanpaulopaguiligan

i am the creator of that group. ;D

6. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

again? is this one that says my account will be deleted if I don't 'become a fan'? XD

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

There are 2 romU "groups", one which needs the admins of the group to let you in (it's best to keep the trolls out ya know :p )

8. juanpaulopaguiligan

no your account will not be deleted. :) :)

9. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Will it run malicious code so that once you 'become a fan', it prevents you from leaving the group, thereby getting it banned by the admins?

10. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

I joined it ^^

11. juanpaulopaguiligan

no it will not run malicious code it is just a simple group about computers and technology. ;D
    Post Merge: [time]1269663085[/time]
    thanks for joining our group. rock 91 pls promote it among your friends.

12. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

And once joined, you will be unable to unjoin XD

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Obviously you dislike facebook, never been in one of those groups before and I join anything the mildly interest me :p

14. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Oh, you'd be surprised. the IRC peeps are FB enhanced.

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Are I see...I thought it was just us rm spammers that abuse facebook-we keep spamming each other's statuses :p

Me-People don't get why i choose to be anti social, is it too much to ask to actually want to be alone and not bother others?

Poster 1-Yes it is

Poster 2-SPAM!!!

Poster 1 :)

...the one where I posted the negitivity about "weed" left 100 comments on my facebook...about 80 of those were off topic, 10 were pure unrelated spam, and 10 were about the topic at hand...and stupid facebook sent me all 100 notifications to my hotmail :(

16. juanpaulopaguiligan

you can leave our group anytime you want if you don't like it. ;D

17. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

You should have seen the mess I caused back in February all because of a pic of poptarts XD

18. juanpaulopaguiligan

19. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Nothing shouts "I'M ELEVEN" more than this facebook group. Especially the group image. The fuck?

20. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

lol, I haven't even clicked any links XD