1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fable 2

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by Ichigo Tenshou, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ichigo Tenshou

Ichigo Tenshou Well-Known Member

I play fable 2 and i am full evil with every upgrade
    *HINT* buy a house in oakfield which is 5000-7000 gold and sleep in it for 7 days then its should say speed bonus.
    speed bonus is when you press Y on the speed skill the star level should stay the same and you should get some more green orbs.
    repeat this process and get heaps of green orbs and you should have everything upgraded in no time and this is a EXP skill.

Money Glitch
    First buy a house anywhere and set the rent pay to 100% then save the game and exit to your dashboard
    set your time to 2025 or higher *NOTE* you must disconnect yourself if you are on Xbox Live.
    Change the year date will give your your rent money in fable 2 a massive boost of money because every 5 minutes even when your not playing fable 2 your rent money goes up by the money you set it at so if its 2009 and you change the time to 2058 you would get heaps of money.
    you can repeat this process as many times as possible.

Funny Glitch
    i was mucking around in fable with my pet dog and he got stuck in a house.
    if you have a rubber ball throw it into a house door and it should go through then your dog will go through the door and get the ball but then
    your dog cant get out which is funny.
    *if this doesnt work tell why but it worked for me.

2. faune

faune Well-Known Member

Cheaterz. :X lol I've been playing Fable 2 a lot lately too, first play through. Trying to have a good/pure character. :) Just completed The Spire quest.

3. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

I've only played the first one :(
    I really wanna play the second one though >.<

4. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I started to play it a while back, but I got bored playing it around the time where you save Garth.

5. sasquatch

sasquatch Well-Known Member

played it finished it got old in it didn't bother with a wife though couldn't find any cute ones to marry, although i did give a mood ring to some monk once and boy was that a mistake, guy followed me around for ages kept asking so when are we getting married, I didn't want to just kill the guy cos i was trying to be good eventually he just went away, which pleased me.

6. rick4ever

rick4ever Well-Known Member

nice, I don't really like fable 2. Fable 1 was way more epic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.