1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fable 2 Achievements Help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by faune, Apr 13, 2009.

1. faune

faune Well-Known Member

Here are the achievements I'm trying to get on Fable 2. My gamertag is girl poison, so feel free to post here in reply or send me a message on live if you think you can help out with any of these achievements. :)

The Philanthropist - Send a gift to an xBox live friend.

Easy peasy, I just haven't played online with anyone yet. P:

The Sharpshooter - Hit three enemies with one gun shot.

WHY. I've fought hordes of hollow men, 12+ at a time, and still can't manage to get this one. I've been using a Steel Blunderbass (91.0 damage) because The Enforcer is nearly double in damage, and I figured I'd get some more hits using the former. I've also tried slowing down time and shooting, but I still can't get it. Any tips, such as what gun to use, or what enemies to fight (hollow men seemed good, cos they moved rather slowly), etc.? Or if anyone thinks they can do this easily and will let me join their game while they do it, I can get the achievement that way.

The Dollcatcher - Collect all 6 hero dolls.

This one is a real pain, I can't get score more than 140 in the shooting range to get even one doll. /: I checked a guide that said if another person collects them all while you're in a game with them, you get the achievement as well- so if anyone has all six, please let me know. You can sell one of the dolls to a store and buy it back. If no one has all six but a couple of people have a doll or two, I'll try the shooting range some more. ):

The Ruler of Albion - Invest 2.5 million gold in buildings and stuff.

CJ was actually supposed to help with this one. P: I should already have about 400k in businesses/buildings and I haven't bought Castle Fairfax yet (also has the last gargoyle I haven't found, which would give me another achievement).. so if anyone has massive amounts of gold they don't need, hit me up. (x

The Bigamist - Marry a second time.

Of course I can do this myself, just haven't gotten around to it yet- I'm kind of funny about having a second family, so if anyone wants to do that for me instead.. :)

2. aidenmurphy

aidenmurphy Member

i got the ruler of albion achievement by going around buying all buildings and shops in sight, you can get money quite easily by doing and little cheat, simply but all shops and pubs you can afford, put the rent up to the max and save the game. then go to the xbox dashboard then sign out of xbox live. after that go into the console settings and change the date to the highest year you can go to, (something like 2025.) then save the settings, go back on the game without signing back into xbox live (important!) then continue the game and you should get a lot of money above your head. this works because the game works in real time events...

Happy Gaming :)