1. This forum is in read-only mode.

F.E.A.R or F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by lilblkridinhood, Feb 24, 2009.

1. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

well title says it all which one do you like better off experiencing game play, off reviews off anyhting, just which would you prefer and why?

for me i'd prefer FEAR 2 cause it has better graphics =P (sucker for graphics) and also just it seems like this has a storyline, and actually i think tells you about alma not like FEAR 1 where u jsut see that girl walking around scaring the crap out of you. Also this game reminds me of The movie Unborn, cause there's these creatures where they crawl abd just pop up onto you always gives me the shiver =P

2. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

All the previous F.E.A.R 's also have a storyline. About why Alma was so damn powerful and why Fettel Paxton became a murderous killer etc were part of the storyline in the early F.E.A.R s. But F.E.A.R 2 feels pretty much the same as the previous ones. The only difference is pretty much the improvement of graphics

3. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

im like 2 3rds through fear 2 i guess...i got bored...i got bored with the first one too but that one at least scared me a little...its just that is an ok game but theres som sort of polish that seems to be missing, sort sort of gimmick or dynamic thats not present here.

lol and as for those new ghost enemies, i had no idea the ghost busters were wasng their tie ll these years with proton packs...lol all they had to do was fire a single bullet at them....hehe