1. This forum is in read-only mode.

EZFlash 3-in-1 Memory Expansion Pack for NDS Lite

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by theunderling, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Hi,Ive ordered this item for my DS LITE and I already use a r4ds card.

www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2967-

I cannot find a suitable guide to set up the ezflash.So......

What do I need to do to be able to play normal games and GBA games on the ds lite.Im presuming Ive got to setup folders etc but Im wondering if I can setup things so I can put the GBA games on my r4ds card and have access/be able to play normal games and if all the games can be listed in the same menu so I can just scroll down and select the game I want.

cheers

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Once you receive your ezflash you should be able to just pop it in to slot 2 and place your GBA roms in the SD card just as if you would the DS games and then choose slot 2 to boot.

3. theunderling

OK,thanks.Is the card you mention my R4DS card?.A couple of guides I did view had an item that looked like an r4ds card,but I dont know if that will come in the kit I have ordered.So where do I put the downloaded GBA games

4. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Yes you place the GBA roms in your R4DS just like the NDS game and boot them from the EZFlash in slot 2.

5. Sh4d0w927

Sh4d0w927 New Member

Not sure if you got it working yet or not, but you need GBA EXPloader also.
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4066

6. theunderling

Thanks mate,Apocalyptica gave me a good set up guide by PM.I aint actually got the thing yet as it takes about 2 weeks delivery to UK.I dont want the bairn kicking off if I got it and I didnt know how to get it to work.

Fingers crossed and thanks to all who have helped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.