1. This forum is in read-only mode.

EZ-Flash Vi help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kinnikuman, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinnikuman

Kinnikuman Member

Well after awhile of happily working my EZ-Flash Vi just decided to quit... Last night i put in the flash cart after using just minutes ago and sure enough, my DSi menu says that there is no card inserted. i have tried several times to get it to work. I tried with a regular copy of mario kart and it recognized it. So it's not my DSi. Next i redownloaded the kernel and replaced those files. Nothing.... I don't know what to do now.... Any tips would be GREATLY appreciated. thank you so much
    Kinnikuman

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Make sure that the OS is placed in the root of your card and that your micro sd card is inserted into the EZ-Flash Vi completely. If that does not work, try watching www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-30nvHsKNA as an instructional video for more options
    Good Luck
    miros

3. Kinnikuman

Kinnikuman Member

well the OS part has to be done correctly cause i've been using it ok for just under a month. Maybe the second one, i will check out that video, thank you miros
    Post Merge: [time]1245280742[/time]
    Question, if i had an EZ-Flash Vi without an sd card in it and just put it in my dsi, would anything show up? If yes then my Ez-flash is just wonked i guess

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Nope. You need the firmware.

5. Kinnikuman

Kinnikuman Member

^^thx
    Ok well I've tried everything. Looks like i'm gonna be pitchin in some cash for a new flash cart. Now i just gotta decide whether to stick with EZ-Flash or go with something else.... Well anyways thanks for trying to help guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.