1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ez flash Vi error after running homebrew =|

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wazzap, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wazzap

wazzap Member

After running Spout.nds i got a black screen with white text
    ...if i remember correctly it said that i had to insert a compatible sd or cs(?) card....after resetting the DSi the menu showing nothing more than " no game card inserted" and the other menu icons.
    after this i have emptied my SD card and put the ez flash system .bin file and .nds back on, this didn't work either.
    i have another sd card so i tried to run my ez flash with the other SD card, ofcourse with the menu and all, but this didn't work either....

then i tried to run my ez flash on my ds phat, which should work, tried before..that didn't work either

my guess is that something happened to the ezflashcard itself... my DSi firmware is still 1.3E so that's not the problem....anybody know a solution?

Help is greatly appreciated

-Wazzap

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The Spout file is the homebrew? Only this one?

3. wazzap

wazzap Member

Well yeah, the error happened after i tried some homebrew out, before i played spout i started up some shooter who couldn't find it's system files TouhouDS it is.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Make sure you read the supplied .txt file (if it has one) for any specific installation instructions. You might have to reinstall the EZ firmware.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.