1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ez Flash V & Vi new kernel!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Jonez001, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

!! If you are using a V or V NYE don't use 3.0 OB2 because you won't be able !!
    !! If you are using a Vi with 3.0OB1 please use the ob2 now !!
    !! If you use Vi with RC16 please update it first with OB1!! Follow this: CLICK HERE

I am so happy to say that this are the long awaited updates. Yup, they aren't finished at all but hey! THEY ARE WORKING VERY VERY hard on it so be patient and be happy with this update!

Both released 20th august 2010!

2.0 RC17
    3.0 OB2

2. Jonez001

They are sticky now at the official forum so they are real ;)

3. Tysakasa

Tysakasa New Member

Curious question that I've been trying to figure out (partly for safety reasons, another part less head meeting desk moments) I'm suppose to be getting an EZ-Flash Vi in the coming weeks and I was wondering since I'm using an original DS (sadly, working better then some of the Lite's and DSi's some people I know have) do I dump both the latest firmware and kernel into it? Or do I have to use an older version of them first? On top of that, what exactly is the purpose of the firmware? I understand the kernel (I have a R4-III) but the firmware is something new to me and I'm not sure if it's meant for the DSi's due to Nintendo updates. I asked on their official forums, but thing's are rather slow there.

4. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

The kernel is equal to firmware .

5. Jonez001

One Ez Flash Vi the 3.0OB only! First go to their website (pm me for it or google it) and search on the forum for 3.0OB1 and follow that instructions first. I think i put a link in the first post. After that put 3.0OB2!
    After that forget the RC releases! Update only with OB!

6. Tysakasa

Tysakasa New Member

Okay thanks. Most of the people I know who have an EZ-Flash unfortunately know nothing about it and have others do all the work for them. Sadly I know more about what their card is capable of then they do and I don't even have one yet.