1. This forum is in read-only mode.

EZ FLASH 3-in-1...To buy or not to buy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The AP hacker, Dec 1, 2009.

?

Doyu own a EZ flash 3-in-1

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Don't plan to

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. A what?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Soon I will (1-2 weeks)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

Ok. Lately I've been thinking how nice it would be to buy something to let me play those good old GBA games....Well, I figured the 3in1 was my best bet. Like most other things i'm going to buy, I kind of researched it, and checked it out. After all this research, I have come up with a few unanswered questions. These questioins are the onlyh thing stopping me from ordering this. I will order it unless something comes up or you guys convince me not to. Anyway, here is what I still need answered.

NOTE: THIS IS THE SLOT2 CART AND MY ONLY INTEREST WITH IT IS PLAYING GBA GAMES.

1. For the CycloDS with FW1.56B3, if I have the orignial (not +) 3-in-1, do I need some piece of homebrew for me to play GBA games, or once its bought can I start playing GBA games right away?

2. Whats the difference between white and black 3-in-1 carts? Which one is better?

3. For this question, I've got mixed messages. Some say its the +, some say it isn't. Could someone check this link and tell me if this is the + or original version of the EZ flash 3-in-1?

http://www.kickgaming.com/ezflash-3i...te-pr-251.html

4. Anything else I should know?