1. This forum is in read-only mode.

EZ Flash 3 in 1 problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Moleman, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moleman

Moleman Well-Known Member

I have had 2 of these to play gba games on ds. There are so many problems with them. sometimes it saves sometimes it doesen't then sometimes its says there are no games on my sd then eventually it will and also it just keeps wiping my game saves completely. They are the biggest waste of time and money and i have given up with them. So what i need to know is theres a way to sort these problems or would it be better to get one of the old supercards if i can find one.

2. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

All I can say is, I've never had any problems with mine. What card are you using it with, and how are you launching games? I use a original R4 with GBAExploader, and it all works fine.

3. Moleman

I'm using m3real with GBAExploader. I'm going to try booitng the gba rom with using this nor thing and see how it goes.

4. kevph1

kevph1 Active Member

anyone know where i can get an ez flash 3 in 1 online now as all flashcarts have disappeared off site i used and now i can't find anywhere selling these? help appreciated

5. Moleman

If your using it for gba games don't bother. They are a waste of time and money. They don't last long and have alot of problems when saving. I have had 2 and they are both complete turd. If you want to waste money then i think you can get them on dealexsteme.com

6. kevph1

kevph1 Active Member

nope all the flashcarts are gone off dealextreme (you can still get some if you know where to look (similar place to where you are now in relation to romulation if you know what i mean ;)) but no ez flash 3 in 1 at all i'm afraid. just started playing mario golf on the gameboy emulator for ds but really want to play the gba one - the graphics look awesome! but can't find a card anywhere :'(

7. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Mine's not turd... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.