1. This forum is in read-only mode.

EZ Flash 3 in 1 problem

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by yellowlink, Jul 29, 2013.

1. yellowlink

yellowlink New Member

Hey, I have been having a problem today.
    I am using DS lite with Acekard 2i ( Akaio 1.9)

Now I am using EZ Flash V 3 in 1 as slot 2.

Whenever I try to play a GBA game the Gameboy screen comes up and it is just stuck there. so With Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Leaf Green.

The DS games are working fine.

Any fixes to this problem would be great. Thank you!

2. JackWelson

JackWelson Member

EZ Flash 3in1 usually only support GBA rumble pack but can not play GBA Game. To ply GBA game will you have to choose EZ Flash iV.

3. Fylgja

Fylgja High level Neet

to play gba roms using the EZ Flash V 3 in 1 you will need to flash the rom onto it using this http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/applications/download-gba-backup-tool-021-f3228.html however to play the pokemon games you will need to patch the rom with gbata before you flash it (i dont remember exactly how to do it)

4. yellowlink

yellowlink New Member

Alright Thanks for the replies.

I am using an Acekard 2i in slot 1 so there is no need for me to use GBAexploader.

I am able to start the game in NOR, but then it is unable to save. Any game.. this includes Final Fantasy, Legacy of goku, and the pokemon games.

If I try to start the game without flashed, then I see the gameboy Advance screen without the Nintendo logo. And it is stuck there.

This is the Flash Card I am using. www. absolutely-corrupt.com/uploads/random/dsliteflash.jpg

I have reformatted my micro sd about 5 times, and the problem still occurs with the GBA games.