1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ez Flash 3 in 1 extension kit...

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Shadowdark96, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Shadowdark96

Shadowdark96 Member

Would this one work with wood r4?

http://shoptemp.com/products/EZ-3-in-1-Extension-Kit-for-Nintendo-DS-Lite-p-40.html?setCurrencyId=5

Thanks in advance

EDIT: If it isn't, could you maybe show one that does work?

2. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Yep, Wood R4 supports that. You just put your GBA roms on your MicroSD card (anywhere you want, but a folder called GBA is usually best) and load them with Wood. If you want you can go into the settings, press R until you reach the GBA settings, and set "Backup save at startup" to "on". Then, when you finish playing a GBA game and you save and turn it off, next time you turn it on, it'll back up your save file to your MicroSD. If you have any more questions, just ask.

3. Shadowdark96

Shadowdark96 Member

Thanks for the response! I appreciate it.

I have 2 more questions:
    1: Does it work with every gba rom or do some roms not work?
    2: I heard that you have to patch for rumble mode or something. How does this work?

Thanks in advance again :D

4. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

1. It works with every rom that I've ever tried and I've never heard of it not working.

2. With Wood R4, you just select the DS rom you want (you can't use rumble on any game you want, the game has to support rumble), press Y, then Y again to get that games settings. Then set the rumble strength to off, low, middle or high.

5. Shadowdark96

Shadowdark96 Member

Okay. Thank you very much for answering my questions :) I think I'll order one

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Most GBA games work just fine. Some that use Real Time events like a few of the pokemon games have issues though (pretty sure). I believe patches exist to fix these hardware related issues.