1. This forum is in read-only mode.

EZ Flash 1.4 firmware DSi

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by pheonix_102, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheonix_102

pheonix_102 Active Member

I know I have posted topics about this already, but hopefully this will be the last time. I now have an
    EZ-Flash Vi. Like I said, Ive seen the youtube video, but I cant get it to work on DSi still because of 1.4 firmware. So, can someone give me really exact instructions, step by step of what I need to download exactly, from where, and then how to make it work? Any help will be great, because Ive been working for a few hours now on this thing just today and I cant figure it out. Thanks!

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

First, you will need access to a DS or DS Lite, or a DSi that is still on 1.3 because you can only run the update if you can actually load your EZFlash, and you can't do that on a DSi with 1.4

I believe all you have to do is use the latest firmware:
    http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl.php/ez5i_firmware_v14.zip

And update like normally using the old DS or a DSi with 1.3, then you can use your card on a DSi with 1.4

3. pheonix_102

pheonix_102 Active Member

thanks I will try that now and then post again if it works!

Post Merge: [time]1253915819[/time]
    so i extracted ezfirmware Up v14 or watever now where do i put it? in a certain folder, or by itself, and wat should i delete from my EZ if anything becuz this is the latest version?
    Post Merge: [time]1253916230[/time]
    Nvr mind i finally got it to work. after so long, but it was worth the wait! Funny how it kinda tricks the dsi into thinking its a different game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.