1. This forum is in read-only mode.

exactly when is super robot taisen og saga EF coming out?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by xkoolguy90x, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xkoolguy90x

xkoolguy90x Well-Known Member

it was supposed to be released on the 28th of april but now im starting to doubt it. i can wait patiently but its supposed to be out already.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

It's out when it's out and no sooner.

3. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

dude calm down as Seph said it
    it's out when it will be out
    it usually takes 1~2 day, and the release mark was pushed to April 29th

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Calm down? He's not aggravated or anything, it's more like you should relax a bit and not be on the back of him.

Regardless, the shipping date was the 28th, but that doesn't mean it's released then.

5. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

It is comming out next month, nintendy wants to make sure that this one is not pirated, and for it to run, you will need a DSi and then download the SRTOGSEF Wii Ware Launcher to allow the game to run. When it is inserted alone, it says "DSi Option Card Inserted". The game will cost $60.00 and the Wii Ware app will cost an aditional $20.00

Just kidding.

6. xkoolguy90x

as i was saying, i can wait. patience is a virtue my little friend. i can wait.

thanks seph. :)

7. crazytuna

On the contrary, I CANT wait, cause I dont have any games to play now
    I'm stuck dealing drugs on GTA:CW

8. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

GTA timeline. Sell drugs for money, buy weapons with money, use weapons to kill people.

Cant wait for the game though.

9. xkoolguy90x

lucky you. you can play gta on the ds and i cant. the save file problem keeps coming up so i gave up on it. but then again, itll be weird playing gta on the ds for me. im used to gta being a console game.

im also having problems on the pkmn platinum game. the save feature is all messed up. i save 10 times and its always making me start all over at the start screen.

we just have to make the best out of what we have my friend.

10. crazytuna

the Imagine series?

11. lokiden

lokiden Member

I DON'T WANNA WAIT NO MORE... WHEN'S IT COMIN' OUT ALREADY?

12. xkoolguy90x

never heard of it. what is it?

and lokiden, patience is a virtue. repeat that. waiting does come at a price and a reward. what i cant wait for and i REALLY cant wait for is Modern Warfare 2. im definitly getting it. its a must in my opinion. its a sequel to the best selling shooter so its gotta be full of awsomeness.

13. tuddy

tuddy Member

basically, a bunch of shovelware titled intended "for girls". Includes such "classics" as Imagine : Party Babies, Imagine : Pet Vet and Imagine : Babies.

14. xkoolguy90x

ill wait till super robot taisen comes out then. plus im still playing cod4 so i got something to do in the mean time. im awsome with the mp5.

15. drew44

drew44 Well-Known Member

well tough it comes out when it comes out you impatient bastard

16. xkoolguy90x

its supposed to be out by now. it shouldve been released days ago. but you just have to wait.

remember, patience is a virtue.

17. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

It came today(1.5.2009)...odd.
    Anyway, we should see a dump soon, and apperently, it's like an exploading rainbow with meni cute little bunnies singing cheesy inspirational songs and doing a small yet quite cheerfull jig...in other words, it's an ok game...

18. Atlnathics

Atlnathics Active Member

Could play Drone Tactics, Avalon Code.
    There fun games to pass the time.
    Or you could learn Japanese and play the Japanese game :p

19. xkoolguy90x

what do you mean its an ok game? you played at already?

learn japanese ey? have fun learning that. learning the russian language is already hard enough.

20. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

No, got my mail spammed with crazy american people yelling it came, I thought it was another sex ad spam mail, go figure.
    Anyway, apperently it's great, everyone's on about the amazing gameplay which makes me edgy because now I want to try it...
    As I said, it came today, no extras though, so if you didn't preorder, chances are you're screwed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.