1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Everybody Needs To Shut Up

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by TheFreakinDuck, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

Anyone who says they've beaten Wonderland and gotten as far as Olympus Coliseum in Kingdom Hearts: Shitcoded is a full liar who's full of themselves. The game is RIGGED and automatically ends when you get to the first backdoor glitch in Wonderland.

It's impossible to beat the game so SHUT THE HELL UP AND LEARN A BIT OF HONESTY FOR A CHANGE. That is all. Thank you for your time

2. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

I've beaten Wonderland, and I am now at Agrabah (though I haven't played the game for a long while now as I have gotten tired of that game.) I don't know what's wrong with you, bro.

3. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

Seriously...!? A game that can't be beaten?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I wrote one back in the dos days. it was unbeatable merely because I didnt program an ending into it, so it only finished when you died.

5. death666777

death666777 Member

i beat it and i am also in agrabah

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I made it to the end game portion, but damn, the game gets so repetitive and boring. I just couldn't keep playing. Thus, I quit with no more than about 30 minutes of actual game playing left.

7. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Hit puberty too early?

8. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Loony,have you finished creating my "PokerBot" yet-I bloody need it fast LOL

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I'm at Olympus Coliseum, but I'm not playing Coded right now because I'm too busy playing KH2. Also because Olympus Coliseum is on my 'FUCKING HATE THIS LEVEL' list.

....FUUUUUCK I just remembered i'm at Olympus Coliseum on KH2 right now too. Well then. I shall now retrieve the sacred suicide keyblade from the closet and quietly make my way to Hades so that I may make a sacrifice to his honor.

10. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

This topic is 100% Shit.

11. Constiplopz

Constiplopz Active Member

Oh really? I really hated Wonderland when I was playing it. Soooooooooooooo frustrating.

Dumb bitch can't remember her name :l, goddamn blondes.

12. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

You're just pissed that you can't finish a level?

13. Reider

Reider Modereider

This isn't the rant section and this topic title is hardly an appropriate way to describe what the topic was supposed to be about. Please try to be a bit more tactful with your topics in the future.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.