1. This forum is in read-only mode.

EveryBody Loves Raymond

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by asdzxc123789, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

I dont know you guys ,Its pretty funny. But ,I am really annoyed by Raymond. He acts like a baby. I am really REALLY getting nervous some times.

What about you?Ya know the show?

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

It's an old comedy show (late 90's-ish to early 2000-ish) kinda like Two & a Half Men, Will & Grace, Dharma & Greg etcetera & people don't usually like those kinds of shows but as for myself, they're ok :)

3. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Well I need something to watch while I eat my dinner. Raymond oftentimes suffices.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

It's a filler show, something you can watch while eating, waiting for a long download to finish, things like that.

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

His wife was hot though.

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It's a sitcom
    A reasonably good one

7. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Yeah our local channel still gives it.

As you said ,it is for eating and waiting for someting.

8. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

It's on after school here in Victoria in Australia and it's one of my favoritest(?) shows on at the moment! Its pretty funny.

lol: The other day i saw a really old episode and every few minutes u can see the microphone bobbing into camera view!

LOL!

9. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

If it's like Two and a Half men, I would really like it, but since no channel broadcasts the show, I'm unable to watch it...

10. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

Thats great, i watch it like 1 - 6 am , i dont remember the hour but is like that 1 - 6 am. Its great and funny.

11. koniferus

koniferus Well-Known Member

I once heard a comedian say "Life is like Everybody Loves Raymond, without the funny parts." Didn't like the show, though.

12. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Yeah I heard that too, I hated the show. I found it very unfunny.

13. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Your like me mate. Everytime I come home, It's on in the afternoon. Maybe that's because I'm also from Australia :p

You have to be part of a European family to really get the show. The show is so funny because it is accurate in most of the things they show. I come from a country next door to Italy called Malta.....and I tell you what, we're very similar to the show. My grandparents live up the road, my grandpa (not grandma) constantly come over and brings us cooked food, he's also somewhat annoying :p

If you live in my life, watching Everybody Loves Raymond is the most funniest thing you can see. Also did I mention my real name is Raymond? :D

14. GlidingGoose

I really Like it!!

15. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

RIP, Peter Boyle...

16. GlidingGoose

Even thogh i'm from Australia, i am in a very Italian family, so I can relate to the jokes....HOW CAN IT BE UNFUNNY! IT'S GOOD AS!

17. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I just don't find the humor funny. I find the show boring as hell to watch and it grows even more annoying when I hear all their voices. I also find it boring that they spend most of the time fighting, big meh. I hate Raymond, his wife, his brother, his parents, they're just boring characters to me, in boring situations. I'm a viewer who needs constant satisfaction, shows like Seinfeld with more then just people fighting at each other, I like the random silly ridiculous situations that people get into in the outside world, I need constant stimulation.

Everybody Loves Raymond is just boring to me.

You're talking to the wrong person about this. I'm part of two LARGE french families. My mom had 11 brothers/sisters and my dad had 10 brothers/sisters. We come to see each other at both of our grand parent's house every Sunday. I see my relatives all the time. Did I mention that I live in a small town? Everyone is within walking distance. My husband's parents are the same way.

18. GlidingGoose

The boringness of the people is meant to be like that, they're not made to run around doing cartwheels telling one-liners. They are trying to portray a typical family...they have real situations

19. AcroneSF

AcroneSF Well-Known Member

I find it boring

20. GlidingGoose

Thats because u dont understand the jokes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.