1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Even Obama called Kanye West a "jackass"

Discussion in 'General News' started by mds64, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-talk-obama-on-kanyesep16,0,3779410.story

Ok, now while I might have derailed a "joke thread" devoted to how stupid he is (Kanye west) I'd have to say (now that I just found out-new's on tv and this story) Kanye is the biggest attention seeker I have ever known!

Now, most of you know the story-he stole the acceptance speech from Taylor Swift and ranted that Beyonce should have got it-what a load of bull-she earned it fair and square-and Beyonce doesn't need his "help".

This is not the first time he has done this, ranting on about how he lost a previous award before.

But this made me think-while it wasn't meant to be made public-even the American president thought he was a jackass (jackarse for us aussie's XD)!

So-any thoughts towards this-related to those involved-especially Kanye West or Obama?

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Yo Obama, I'm really happy for you, and I'll let you finish but George Bush was the greatest president of all time.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

???

I'm confused to wether this is your normal form of sarcasm or you being serious-all I know it barly relates to topic at hand...:(

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I love Kanye, he's the Jesus of our generation. If there were a bible written about this generation, Kanye would be the main character.

Yo mds, I'm really happy for you, and I'll let you finish, but Littlekill would've made the best post of all time.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

[me=mds64]is now rather confused about what Nat is saying [/me]

...:(

[me=mds64]is crying at the derailment at hand[/me]

...this is a serious topic :(

6. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

wat kanye west did was wrong and gayy
    did u see taylor swifts face

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I am serious. Kanye West is the voice of our generation.

He said it himself.

8. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

9. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

ok, if even the president calls you a jackass, you just might be one...

10. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

She was imitating what Kanye did to Taylor swift.

11. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

lol mds doesnt get it haha

and hmm.. a president calling you jackass thats tough

12. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

very, It pretty much means a whole country hates you :p

13. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

sucks to be kanye

14. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

to bad, i am a big fan of kanye, even though beyonces video was sexy, i don't mind taylor swifts video it was different...not sexy, creative

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Could have told me earlier :(

Nah-a president, while in charge, in not the whole country-after all some people would agree with what he said (even if he stepped out of line in front of millions of fans).

16. k9112009

k9112009 Well-Known Member

Every single individual has their own ideals...not to mention different opinions and sentiments geared towards each other. Although, I have to say, what Kanye did was ethically and morally wrong but, I guess that's what the first amendment has to offer.

17. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

watch this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-xLtTYoPfw&feature=popular

18. harima1585

harima1585 Member

oh thanks goodness, a black due calling a black due a jackass; now if a white due calling a black due a jackass, man there going to be HELL!!!!

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Yes indeed-racism has made it hard to deal proper words of description evenly.

And no-I don't mean actual racist words-just general "idiot" and the like...

I have to say-it's hard saying my fav colour around them-guess what that is...:(

20. amuletneko

amuletneko Well-Known Member

i heard about this on the news and on youtube.
    my cousin hates kayne west now XD
    and it wasn't just because of Obama

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.