1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Eureka?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iPlayDaDS, Mar 22, 2010.

1. iPlayDaDS

iPlayDaDS New Member

I have learned about this site and it's wondrous contents and support not too long ago. But I couldn't help but notice the TONS of Pokemon HG/SS threads. They say their versions keep freezing often. But my version works pretty nicely. It's not perfect, but it definitely seems better than what I've heard around here.
    If you want the link it's here:
    http://rs258.rapidshare.com/files/362608761/No_GBA-2.6a.zip
    But let me describe to you the details:
    -Contains a package of No$GBA, HG, SS, and the firmwire thing (You don't have to worry about entering codes)
    -Although it does crash, it's not too often.
    I got tips on how to avoid data loss in case crashing using this version:
    1. Remember to save often... ****BUT**** remember to completely restart the game after save.
    example: you just caught a Yanma(has like 1% of appearing in route 35), you will want to save. Right after you save, you need to close No$GBA and restart it.
    2. Try not to have lots of other applications open, it seems this factor affects the crash rate.

Now back to details:
    -Try to stay away from PokeAthlon Events because it will start to lag during gameplay, making it excruciating to win (or even to play).
    -Sometimes it may also freeze. But this seems less likely than actually crashing.
    -Sometimes when you walk in or walk out of one map, characters with be a flashy square.