1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Etrian Odyssey III announced!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by alexpk86, Dec 9, 2009.

1. alexpk86

alexpk86 Well-Known Member

I'm drooling.
    1 - 2

It seems this time the adventure will be overseas! And look! Pirates! and FREAKING NINJAS! OMG! XD

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Japanese version comming out 2010 March eh...?
    2010 is gonna be good.
    And there's some kind of royalty class too....

3. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I hope enemy sprites will be animated this time :p

4. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

As long as there are more classes, I'm happy.

5. alexpk86

It seems that the old classes aren't returning at all, they are all redesigned for being more in topic with this overseas adventure.
    Until now the classes revealed are: Pirate, Shinobi, Monk, Phalanx and Prince/Princess. According to the descriptions these classes are going to replace the old ones...Pirate will be the new Gunner, Shinobi the new Survivalist, Phalanx the new Protector and Prince/Princess the new Troubadour. The Monk is something totally new but I guess it will be similar to the Warmagus (healing and fighting). There are 5 other classes, that have still to be revealed, but they seem to be the classic warrior, a shaman, a wizard (which according to the screenshots takes his power from the stars), a hunter (with crossbow) and ...a farmer.

6. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Oh man, thanks. Now i'm really lookin forward to it. The classes sound way too cool.

7. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

I love the Etrian Oddessy games except for the way you walk in the forests and get into fights ???
    Kinda weird
    Still i like the combat and the classes n stuff!

8. alexpk86

Trailer out here