1. This forum is in read-only mode.

eternal tower...

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by someasome, Nov 24, 2009.

1. someasome

someasome Active Member

ps0
    thats the last quest i had named "new" in normal mode and i wanted to finish it to finish the normal mode 100%
    i killed that golden woman statue 7 times and that took me 4:30 hours!
    and i get angry its too long!!! i cant finish it like that my fingers hurt as hell and my ds buttery become red already
    i saved and quited now when i logged back i found out iam in the town and the quest canceled itself
    holy shit?
    well what i want to know is how many times exactly need to get to that golden woman statue until finishing this quest?!
    and how close to the end i was?

2. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

You have to kill the golden Woman 10 times. Every 10 floors you will fight her, so floor 10, 20, 30, 40, etc, etc.

Everytime you fight her she will be one of three forms. As far as I know the chance of it being anyone one of the three is completely random. They Are:

Force Mother - Will drop weapons that are mainly for Forces

Blade Mother - Will drop weapons that are mainly for Hunters.

Shot Mother- Will drop weapons that are mainly for Rangers.

However..

Everytime you rise up 10 floors the enemies will become tougher and tougher, and this also means that these sub-bosses do as well. Also when you reach floor 101. You will fight her for the last time, but with all three forms in one body.

3. someasome

someasome Active Member

oh damn 10 times.. i should keep it lol so close
    well thats hell long.. took me 4 and half hours just to get the 70th floor
    its will be like 6 hours at all damn damn damn
    there is no way to save and continue whenever i want from the same place?

4. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

Nope, no way to save and continue, you best bet is to just power through it and if you need to just stop in a safe room and close the shell to pause and sit and relax. You have to beat it on hard at least once to get super hard unlocked.

5. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

Don't worry. If you could beat Mother Trinity on Normal mode (I was at lvl 32) you should be fine. It took me about 4 hours to get to the top and Heaven Mother wasn't even that bad. I came out of that tower lvl 42. Sad isn't it? After the Eternal Tower on Normal you should be ready to tackle the beginnings of Hard mode.

6. someasome

someasome Active Member

i done alreay half of the quests on hard mode lol
    but now i stuck on the big robot that freeze you and attack
    i dont find any way to dodge and attack him if i attack he just move so i cant combo and then he freeze me and bam hit and another hit i cant get away of and die..
    iam lvl 53
    any tips?

7. three_strangers

Is this in the plant area? I think you're fighting Captian Reve's upgraded robot. The way I beat his is it stay behind him or in between his legs (not that way you pervs). So whenever he tries to freze you his shot will miss and you won't get hurt unless you're caught in the impact. Its pretty hard to keep up with him sometimes but if you try then you'll take little to no damage by the end of the battle.

8. hightimes

hightimes Well-Known Member

the eternal tower is awesome. i just finished it last night on hard mode. it took forever to finish. i wanted to kinda answer someasome question. i think it's about 10 golden Woman. as you go up the tower you get to a point where your on top of the clouds (look outside the window after battling enemies), then 2 or 3 floors up your look outside the window and you will see that your in space. that's when you know your close to the last boss. i hope this helps you and anybody with a similar question.

9. three_strangers

The golden women are Shot/Sword/Force/Heaven Mothers. They are the sub-bosses of the Eternal Tower that are on every ten floors except for Heaven Mother. You have to fight her right after the 100th floor (the 100th floor contains either a Shot/Sword/Force Mother)
    Using the enemy names might make it easier of others to determine what you are stuck on.