1. This forum is in read-only mode.

espx help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by squirrelman10, Mar 30, 2010.

1. squirrelman10

squirrelman10 Member

i forgot what setting i need it on to play FFVII i have the bios and everything to run it

2. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

You gotta switch the video plugins until you get the right one that works best with your computer and game.I had the same problem I just kept switching video plugins until I found the right one that got the game working.

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy games runs well on ePSXe 1.5.2.
    I recommend download the good available plugins from here.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=600.0

And turn on the special game fixes for this game.

4. squirrelman10

squirrelman10 Member

now my video doesnt work, ugh, anyways i have a basic video card, i got some plugins and did the overall plugins for the system, under video configuration it wont show any of the plugins so it wont let me boot up any games now

5. Devourment

Devourment Member

You might prefer the PC version, there's a good stand alone version called Final Fantasy VII Ultima Edition.

6. squirrelman10

squirrelman10 Member

well i have every thing i need its just every time i boot a cd it asks for the zlib1.dll to run and ill retry setting up everything again and see if that works

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

download zlib1.dll and put it in the folder. ePSXe 1.5.2 shouldnt need it though.

8. squirrelman10

squirrelman10 Member

where is the special games fix, otherwise i have everything working fine thanks guys

9. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

In the Video plugin configuration. Near the bottom, you check the box next to special game fixes, and then click the ... button to open which fixes you turn on.