1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Error Message on DSi after a systen update .

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by tracy433, Sep 19, 2010.

1. tracy433

tracy433 New Member

Hi

I'm sure you are all sick of these type of messages :-\ but I need help ! I have read through the forum and have tried some fixes but no joy . I am a complete novice & I am in big trouble from my 9 yr old LOL for 'breaking his card" 8) .

I have this card from snipe a deal http://www.snipeadeal.com/au/flash-cards/r4/r4i-gold-edition-sdhc-for-ds-lite-dsi-8gb-micro-sd-memory-card.html & it has worked well for the few weeks I have had it , but after a Dsi system update I get the error message . I have been to www.r4ids.com which is what is on the card & I downloaded the update but I'm guessing as the card is only new snipe a deal would have put those on the card for me when they sent it out . I have also tried downloading from another sight but still the error message :-X I can see the files on the root file .

I have emailed snipe a deal , but after reading some more I'm guessing I will need to get a new card ? Is there anything else I can try . Please dumb it down for me LOL I have no idea what I am doing .

Thank you

Tracy

2. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

you actually made a bad choice of flashcard you shoulda gone with acekard 2i or supercard dstwo also never update as updates mean your flashcard is blocked

3. tracy433

tracy433 New Member

Ok lesson learnt LOL . Will the card I have now still work in a Ds lite ? Will remember for next card for the Dsi not to update the system. Now that it has updated to Ver 1.4.1A will the acekard 2i or supercard dstwo work ?

Thanks for the help .

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

if you buy a new card, get an SucperCard DS2, and yes, your R4i gold will still work in a DS lite.

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

SuperCard'll work.

6. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Supercard drains the battery quickly though.

7. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

the r4i is one of the worst choices for carts, it has low compatibility with games. it will work on you dsl though. and the supercard and acekard 2i will work with the latest firmware. the acekaard has to be flashed to work on it though

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You can either get the Acekard 2i, EZ Flash Vi, or SuperCard DSTwo.

I would recommend the AK2i or SCDSTwo.