1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ERROR CODE 4

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by roberttaylor40, Jul 5, 2010.

1. my daughter has a dsi,when we load games,some are coming up with load rom errcode=4,i have put latest firmware on but still getting same code,any help please,thanks.

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

give us some more info...which flashcart are you using, and do you happen to have a DSL if need to perform an update?

3. sorry,the card is a dstt,she has a dsi not with the new large screen.

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

okay then, i'm gonna be unable to help you, i know nothing about the DSTT...sorry...guess you just gotta wait for another regular to notice your topic...

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Check hear for the latest infolib.dat , extinfo.dat , savlib.dat that needs to be re-placed into the TTMenu folder of DSTT

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218024&st=0&start=0

If a code has bean fixed in infolib.dat it will bypass the errcode=-4

It's a part of the rom that the ttds firmware don't reconise, and has bean in alot of new games lately, there for codes need to be found manuly and put into the infolib.dat file

If the game is not on the list it has not bean fixed yet

6. nl maffia

nl maffia New Member

ik heb een ttds kaart alleen ik krijg bij een spel steeds weer errorcode 4 kunnen jullie mischien helpen

7. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

I've got a ttds card only when I get an error code 4 game over again maybe you can help

Speak English..

8. Halo-101

Halo-101 Well-Known Member

he said

I have a ttds card only when I get an error code 4 game over again maybe you can help.doesnt make sense 2 me

9. marretakkebos

marretakkebos Well-Known Member

No he says ;-)
    I have a ttds card but I get errorcode 4 with one game all the time. Could you please help.

But he needs to write English.