1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Errcode=-4 Possible fixes?????

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Inunah, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I heard somewhere that you can stop errcode=-4 from showing up on DSTT and YSmenu if you put a game's ID into the infolib.dat. Is this true?

And how would I do that, exactly, if it's true? A lot of programs kind of don't work on my comp because of my freaking anti-virus software that I can't change or disable because I'm not allowed, but....

2. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

We could all try praying?

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Um... Okay, that's unrelated.

4. KevInChester

I've updated the files for you - but I've heard it was illegal and you could get put in prison if you put them onto the Internets. Is this true?

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Um...... I don't think that's relevant to ask on a forum for a site that distributes ROMs and ISOs.

6. KevInChester

That's true, all the same I still would feel better if I could get some people to pray before I upload it!

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Take a look here:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218668&st=0

8. KevInChester

Prayer answered :) Tilts chair.

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Umm... That's not relevant to me because it doesn't say whether or not editing the infolib.dat will stop errcode=-4 and it doesn't tell me how to edit infolib.dat.

10. TirithRR

It's relevant enough because it contains info on the existing fixes.

You've asked this question (or one close enough to it) before. If it were really as easy as just adding the Game ID to a database, it would probably be done already.

11. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I can't remember what the frick i've asked before. XD

But it's not really relevant to me if the games I need fixes for don't get fixes for them listed.
    Post Merge: [time]1270322829[/time]
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=196237&st=0 This topic claims to fix dsi enhanced games..... But it doesn't, even though it uses all the same files YSmenu has!

12. TirithRR

That topic didn't really mention all DSi enhanced games, just the specific ones mentioned in that topic (mainly, Assasin's Creed). Currently there are about 46 or so DSi enhanced games dumped.