1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ePSXe speed increase help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Haromaro26, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haromaro26

Haromaro26 New Member

Alright, so my issue is not that the game is too fast or two slow. In fact, it's running just fine and that's the issue. I'd like to try and increase the speed of the game so that I can record a few Let's Play videos, but I can't seem to figure out how to manage it. Do I need new plug-ins or what? What's the best way to increase the speed by, lets say, 1.5x?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

If you have a signal core pc, Using two epsxe and a recoder software will slow down your system, you need a duo core pc to keep up the speed of running two programs at onces

On the over hand pSX v1.13 might help, anuther playstation emulator, don't need plugins

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n0qynnnnjzg

3. Haromaro26

Haromaro26 New Member

I don't think you're following me. It's not that the game is running at a speed that is slower than normal, because it isn't. The game is running at the speed that the original (FFT, in this case) was meant to be played at. However, since I want to record Lets Play videos, I need the speed to be faster than what it's meant to be, preferably something like 2x's or 1.5x's the normal speed. How can I do this?

4. Jhon 591

Try to increse the FPS rate with the plugin you are using, Say pal 50FPS try 100FPS or 75fps

5. Haromaro26

Haromaro26 New Member

I bump up the FPS limit and nothing happens; it seems to be set at 60.

6. Jhon 591

Is fps limmet on ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.