1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ePSXe setup help and other.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by skynth, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skynth

skynth Well-Known Member

Finding out that wiiSX is not complete I decided to emulate the psx games I download on pc. It seems to be rather easy with all the guides and question that have already been asked but I could not find what I was looking for.

While selecting the bios it reports an error stating

Title- ePSXe.exe - Unable to locate Component

This application has failed to start because WNASI32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

so I did reinstall it (unzipping it..) and it did not fix the problem, so I redownloaded the zipped file and then reinstalled. No result.
    I'm I missing a .dll? system32 file or just a ePSXe file they forgot to place inside the folder.

where could I download this .dll, I am paranoid so if you do know a good source. Let me know :), If you don't know I'll have to find one...

Thanks in advance!

OOO, and how do you make a compiled html help thing.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Not a library file that the team forgot to include with the binary. Try www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?wnaspi32

3. skynth

skynth Well-Known Member

Thanks Anandjones... I hope someone hasn't posted this error before. And Google is infested with low-level trojans that can't spread themselves Automattically.

4. skynth

skynth Well-Known Member

IT WORKS IT WORKS!! YAYEE!!! YAYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

winaspi32.dll is only needed when using the ASPI CDR plugin, which should only be used on win 9x/me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.