1. This forum is in read-only mode.

EPSXE Black Screen Fix (Maybe hahahaha)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by HELLO!!!, May 13, 2014.

1. HELLO!!!

HELLO!!! Member

HELLO!!! I FOUND A VERY UNORTHODOX FIX TO THIS... I DONT GUARANTEE IT TOO WORK THO.. BUT IT WORKED FOR ME AND IT MADE ME JUMP AROUND THE HOUSE,

ALL I DID WAS, I PUT MY ISO INSIDE THE EPSXE DIRECTORY (IT DOESNT WORK WHEN I LOAD IT FROM ANOTHER LOCATION)

IT ALSO WORKS WHEN LOADING IT FROM A 1-8GB USB DRIVE

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

don't use all caps, it's considered rude (like shouting is in RL).

PSXeven lacks the compatibility of ePSXe so is not an option for all games. The fact that ePSXe worked afterwards has nothing to do with PSXeven, you must have done something different the second time around.

3. HELLO!!!

HELLO!!! Member

sorry about the caps, trying to get attention to people who has the problem... I just wanna help

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You won't get attention if your using of CAPS LOCK is viewed as offensive by your readers. Best write in normal manner.
    Also, multiple posting of same content across several topics will be viewed as spamming. Do refrain.

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

HELLO!!! / GOODBY!!!

6. HELLO!!!

HELLO!!! Member

I Found out what made my PSX games work again... instead of using winrar to extract my games...I use UniExtract (UNIVERSAL EXTRACTOR)... WinRar extracts files out of the archive but sometimes when it goes out of the archive it tends to be corrupted or incompleted... so try to googling Universal Extractor... install... then extract your games.... BTW Universal Extractor cannot create archives

7. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

I use 7zip for extracting and archiving. For 9 years i've used it with zero problems. Also epsxe 1.9.0 version does have problems, alot of people been complaining that they get black screens when trying to load games and other issues, even if they are extract properly. For best results use their earlier version 1.8.0. Happy gaming.
    and if you want you can always use the Font Size for more direct dramatic effect. hehe