1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ePSXe 1.7 and PS3 Dualshock 3 Analog Issues

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DTheRPGFan657289, Mar 28, 2010.

1. DTheRPGFan657289

DTheRPGFan657289 Well-Known Member

Basically, I'm trying to get my Dualshock 3 (not Sixaxis, even though they are the same thing) to register completely on my PC so I can play ePSXe without the keyboard.

-I have Windows XP 32 bit Version
    -I downloaded and ran libUSB-Win32 with ps3sixaxis_en.exe twice (installed it, uninstalled it, and reinstalled it, running the exe file both from where I downloaded it and under CMD when I placed it in my System32 folder in Windows)
    -I have ePSXe 1.7 (I don't know which version it is) with SCPH1200-Dualshock (F5)

My Home button registers fine (button 13); L3 and R3 are detected; and all other buttons are properly configured. When I switch it over to Dualshock and hit F5 during a game (Star Ocean: The Second Story, for example, which supports both digital and analog functionality), the analog sticks do not register at all.

Anyone out there that can help me that have a similar setup?
    Post Merge: [time]1269805941[/time]
    Update: Never mind. I downloaded Motioninjoy's DS3 Tool. Through that, I was able to get my analogs to work, but at the cost of eliminating my D-pad support. But the way I see it, it'll feel better to play whatever games are compatible with it with the analog instead of the D-pad. Least I solved this problem now.