1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ePSXe 1.6.0 save problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by talunan, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talunan

talunan New Member

i have emulator ePSXe 1.6.0and i save it in the "USB" in Internet Cafe,Now i playing final fantasy VII,I save the game and in the "SAVE STATE(F1)".in the next day i back on the cafe and load my game with my flash drive,the save file is corrupted,I do the sme thin in "LOAD STATE(F3)" nothing happens

what do i do?

pls help me someone out there :(

THANKS A LOT ;D

Post edited

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Could you edit your post in a more understandable manner and less smileys?

... and you're playing your game with a flash drive?

3. talunan

talunan New Member

pls help me

4. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Have you tried saving normally in-game, not using savestates?

5. talunan

talunan New Member

yes i tried it to save normally in-game,but it still the same,my save file is not there

6. freddy84

freddy84 New Member

u need to create a memory card and put it in the memcard folder then u will be able to save normally.. using save states in multi discs games 9 times out of 10 it will either not be there the next time u play or it will be corrupted

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Why don't you use the 1.7.0 version?
    and make sure to create the memcard folder in that emulator folder after installing/extracting it.

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Seems his problem is that he has everything on a USB stick and uses a different computer each time to play.

In this case, if the computer assigns a different Drive letter to the USB stick, your memory card location is going to change. If you connect to one computer, and it assigns it drive F, then the next time you connect it to a computer it is assigned drive G, then ePSXe will still be looking for the memory card location at drive F (which doesn't exist).

You will have to confirm the Memory Card configuration every time you plug in the USB stick to a new computer. And change it if required.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.